Ed Harris and Keke Palmer Get Sanitized by the "Cleaner"
Accompanying Samuel L. Jackson in the cast lineup, Ed Harris and Keke Palmer have both signed on to take part in "Cleaner", a collaborative thriller project of Millennium Films and Anonymous Content.
Harris is said to be billed playing a police detective while Palmer, fresh from "Akeelah and the Bee", will be Jackson's daughter. The film itself sees Jackson as a man who specializes in cleaning crime scenes and later is caught in a murder cover-up.
Production on the movie is set to begin at the end of January in Shreveport, Louisiana with Renny Harlin at helm and Matthew Aldrich penning the screenplay. Michael P. Flannigan, Avi Lerner, Steve Golin, and Alix Madigan are all producing while Paul Green, Eli Selden, and Julie Silvermana will seat as executive producers.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign