Ed Harris and Keke Palmer Get Sanitized by the "Cleaner"
Accompanying Samuel L. Jackson in the cast lineup, Ed Harris and Keke Palmer have both signed on to take part in "Cleaner", a collaborative thriller project of Millennium Films and Anonymous Content.
Harris is said to be billed playing a police detective while Palmer, fresh from "Akeelah and the Bee", will be Jackson's daughter. The film itself sees Jackson as a man who specializes in cleaning crime scenes and later is caught in a murder cover-up.
Production on the movie is set to begin at the end of January in Shreveport, Louisiana with Renny Harlin at helm and Matthew Aldrich penning the screenplay. Michael P. Flannigan, Avi Lerner, Steve Golin, and Alix Madigan are all producing while Paul Green, Eli Selden, and Julie Silvermana will seat as executive producers.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed