Ed Harris and Keke Palmer Get Sanitized by the "Cleaner"
Accompanying Samuel L. Jackson in the cast lineup, Ed Harris and Keke Palmer have both signed on to take part in "Cleaner", a collaborative thriller project of Millennium Films and Anonymous Content.
Harris is said to be billed playing a police detective while Palmer, fresh from "Akeelah and the Bee", will be Jackson's daughter. The film itself sees Jackson as a man who specializes in cleaning crime scenes and later is caught in a murder cover-up.
Production on the movie is set to begin at the end of January in Shreveport, Louisiana with Renny Harlin at helm and Matthew Aldrich penning the screenplay. Michael P. Flannigan, Avi Lerner, Steve Golin, and Alix Madigan are all producing while Paul Green, Eli Selden, and Julie Silvermana will seat as executive producers.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!