Neil Patrick Harris Back into "Harold and Kumar" Company
Apparently Kal Penn and John Cho will still have their buddy Neil Patrick Harris sticking close to them in the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" sequel. Penn has recently confirmed that the "Doogie Howser, M.D." star will be back for more mayhem in the project, of which script is handled once more by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg.
"Neil Patrick Harris comes back," so the actor stated. "The first one had a lot of good actors that were friends of ours - Jamie Kennedy, Ryan Reynolds, Eddie Kaye Thomas - who just came in and tore it up. We're trying for the same thing."
In the same occasion, the funnyman also eagerly spilled the bean that rising star Brandon Routh is currently in talks with the producers for a cameo role in the untitled flick, which has been slated to start rolling the camera in January.
"I don't know if his dates are going to work out, but I know they were talking to him [about being in the movie]," he remarked.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship