Neil Patrick Harris Back into "Harold and Kumar" Company
Apparently Kal Penn and John Cho will still have their buddy Neil Patrick Harris sticking close to them in the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" sequel. Penn has recently confirmed that the "Doogie Howser, M.D." star will be back for more mayhem in the project, of which script is handled once more by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg.
"Neil Patrick Harris comes back," so the actor stated. "The first one had a lot of good actors that were friends of ours - Jamie Kennedy, Ryan Reynolds, Eddie Kaye Thomas - who just came in and tore it up. We're trying for the same thing."
In the same occasion, the funnyman also eagerly spilled the bean that rising star Brandon Routh is currently in talks with the producers for a cameo role in the untitled flick, which has been slated to start rolling the camera in January.
"I don't know if his dates are going to work out, but I know they were talking to him [about being in the movie]," he remarked.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds