Neil Patrick Harris Back into "Harold and Kumar" Company
Apparently Kal Penn and John Cho will still have their buddy Neil Patrick Harris sticking close to them in the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" sequel. Penn has recently confirmed that the "Doogie Howser, M.D." star will be back for more mayhem in the project, of which script is handled once more by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg.
"Neil Patrick Harris comes back," so the actor stated. "The first one had a lot of good actors that were friends of ours - Jamie Kennedy, Ryan Reynolds, Eddie Kaye Thomas - who just came in and tore it up. We're trying for the same thing."
In the same occasion, the funnyman also eagerly spilled the bean that rising star Brandon Routh is currently in talks with the producers for a cameo role in the untitled flick, which has been slated to start rolling the camera in January.
"I don't know if his dates are going to work out, but I know they were talking to him [about being in the movie]," he remarked.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'