Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Have Set A Date for the Wedding
It's been a year that Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell have been engaged. And now the couple has finally agreed to a wedding date.
The couple, who has been dating since 2004, will hold an intimate wedding ceremony at their ranch near Los Angeles on January 6th next year.
The wedding reportedly will take place with only 20 close friends and family present. It will be the second for Romijn, while is the first for O'Connell.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes