Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Have Set A Date for the Wedding
It's been a year that Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell have been engaged. And now the couple has finally agreed to a wedding date.
The couple, who has been dating since 2004, will hold an intimate wedding ceremony at their ranch near Los Angeles on January 6th next year.
The wedding reportedly will take place with only 20 close friends and family present. It will be the second for Romijn, while is the first for O'Connell.
More Rebecca Romijn News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes