Sylvester Stallone Is Not One of the "Basterds"
Regarding the report posted by Latino Reviews last week about the involvement of Sylvester Stallone in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds", it turns out that the "Rocky" star actually is not signed in at all for the movie as stated by the paper, the actor himself has confirmed while out promoting his new film "Rocky Balboa."
"No, I gotta talk to Quentin about that, I've been reading about that," so Stallone remarked as he denied his participation in the project. "That's possible but I don't know how we would get together, it wouldn't be easy."
Described by Tarantino to present characters of "Not your normal hero types that are thrown into a big deal in World War II", "Bastards" takes a look on a group of soldiers who get the chance for a reprieve on their way to be executed. Michael Madsen and Tim Roth are both starring with Tarantino also writing and producing.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen