Sylvester Stallone Is Not One of the "Basterds"
Regarding the report posted by Latino Reviews last week about the involvement of Sylvester Stallone in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds", it turns out that the "Rocky" star actually is not signed in at all for the movie as stated by the paper, the actor himself has confirmed while out promoting his new film "Rocky Balboa."
"No, I gotta talk to Quentin about that, I've been reading about that," so Stallone remarked as he denied his participation in the project. "That's possible but I don't know how we would get together, it wouldn't be easy."
Described by Tarantino to present characters of "Not your normal hero types that are thrown into a big deal in World War II", "Bastards" takes a look on a group of soldiers who get the chance for a reprieve on their way to be executed. Michael Madsen and Tim Roth are both starring with Tarantino also writing and producing.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia