Sylvester Stallone Is Not One of the "Basterds"
Regarding the report posted by Latino Reviews last week about the involvement of Sylvester Stallone in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds", it turns out that the "Rocky" star actually is not signed in at all for the movie as stated by the paper, the actor himself has confirmed while out promoting his new film "Rocky Balboa."
"No, I gotta talk to Quentin about that, I've been reading about that," so Stallone remarked as he denied his participation in the project. "That's possible but I don't know how we would get together, it wouldn't be easy."
Described by Tarantino to present characters of "Not your normal hero types that are thrown into a big deal in World War II", "Bastards" takes a look on a group of soldiers who get the chance for a reprieve on their way to be executed. Michael Madsen and Tim Roth are both starring with Tarantino also writing and producing.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera