Lindsay Lohan to Cross " The Ocean"
Eyeing for more stints in thriller genre, Lindsay Lohan is reported to have engaged in negotiations to take part in a film project entitled "The Ocean" as a follow-up to her role in TriStar Pictures' "I Know Who Killed Me."
If everything goes smooth for her, the actress will likely to be billed as "a bikini-clad, pot-smoking surfer girl with heavy family issues." The flick itself has already included Margot Kidder and Judith O'Dea in the cast while being intended to be more a horror film-meets-Outbreak sort of tale instead of a mere Bermuda Triangle thriller it was once touted.
Directing matters have been entrusted into the hands of Dante Tomaselli who is set to helm from the script he works on alongside Michael Gingold. The guy recently unveiled bits about the film to Moviehole, saying that it will be an apocalyptic horror film about deadly ocean waves washing away "the earth's sins" while an "Ebola-like" virus is plaguing the community.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'