Lindsay Lohan to Cross " The Ocean"
Eyeing for more stints in thriller genre, Lindsay Lohan is reported to have engaged in negotiations to take part in a film project entitled "The Ocean" as a follow-up to her role in TriStar Pictures' "I Know Who Killed Me."
If everything goes smooth for her, the actress will likely to be billed as "a bikini-clad, pot-smoking surfer girl with heavy family issues." The flick itself has already included Margot Kidder and Judith O'Dea in the cast while being intended to be more a horror film-meets-Outbreak sort of tale instead of a mere Bermuda Triangle thriller it was once touted.
Directing matters have been entrusted into the hands of Dante Tomaselli who is set to helm from the script he works on alongside Michael Gingold. The guy recently unveiled bits about the film to Moviehole, saying that it will be an apocalyptic horror film about deadly ocean waves washing away "the earth's sins" while an "Ebola-like" virus is plaguing the community.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show