Lindsay Lohan to Cross " The Ocean"
Eyeing for more stints in thriller genre, Lindsay Lohan is reported to have engaged in negotiations to take part in a film project entitled "The Ocean" as a follow-up to her role in TriStar Pictures' "I Know Who Killed Me."
If everything goes smooth for her, the actress will likely to be billed as "a bikini-clad, pot-smoking surfer girl with heavy family issues." The flick itself has already included Margot Kidder and Judith O'Dea in the cast while being intended to be more a horror film-meets-Outbreak sort of tale instead of a mere Bermuda Triangle thriller it was once touted.
Directing matters have been entrusted into the hands of Dante Tomaselli who is set to helm from the script he works on alongside Michael Gingold. The guy recently unveiled bits about the film to Moviehole, saying that it will be an apocalyptic horror film about deadly ocean waves washing away "the earth's sins" while an "Ebola-like" virus is plaguing the community.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked