Lindsay Lohan to Cross " The Ocean"
Eyeing for more stints in thriller genre, Lindsay Lohan is reported to have engaged in negotiations to take part in a film project entitled "The Ocean" as a follow-up to her role in TriStar Pictures' "I Know Who Killed Me."
If everything goes smooth for her, the actress will likely to be billed as "a bikini-clad, pot-smoking surfer girl with heavy family issues." The flick itself has already included Margot Kidder and Judith O'Dea in the cast while being intended to be more a horror film-meets-Outbreak sort of tale instead of a mere Bermuda Triangle thriller it was once touted.
Directing matters have been entrusted into the hands of Dante Tomaselli who is set to helm from the script he works on alongside Michael Gingold. The guy recently unveiled bits about the film to Moviehole, saying that it will be an apocalyptic horror film about deadly ocean waves washing away "the earth's sins" while an "Ebola-like" virus is plaguing the community.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo