Angie Reveals All on Her Relationship with Brad Pitt
This is the first time ever that Angelina Jolie opens up about her relationship with Brad Pitt. In an interview with Vogue magazine in its January issue, on newsstands Friday, the Hollywood babe claimed she never intended to split up Pitt and Jennifer Aniston and would be willing to meet the "Friends" star.
"I didn't know much about exactly where Brad was in his personal life," Jolie said on their first meeting during the filming of their hit movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". "Brad was a huge surprise to me. I, like most people, had a very distant impression of him from the media," she continued. "And so we were both living, I suppose, very full lives. I think we were the last two people who were looking for a relationship."
The Oscar winner actress revealed further that she realized her attraction to Pitt when she couldn't wait to show up at work every day, saying their coupling developed from a "strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened." However, Jolie insisted she and Pitt remained "very, very good friends" from the time the movie wrapped in 2004 until after Pitt and Aniston announced their separation in January 2005.
"And then life developed in a way where we could be together," she explained, "where it felt like something we would do, we should do." On Brad's ex, Jolie said, "I did [once meet Aniston], but it was not a proper meeting. We've, like, passed each other and said 'hi' briefly, shook hands. But not a real sit-down-and-talk kind of meeting. That would be her decision, and I would welcome it."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order