Angie Reveals All on Her Relationship with Brad Pitt
This is the first time ever that Angelina Jolie opens up about her relationship with Brad Pitt. In an interview with Vogue magazine in its January issue, on newsstands Friday, the Hollywood babe claimed she never intended to split up Pitt and Jennifer Aniston and would be willing to meet the "Friends" star.
"I didn't know much about exactly where Brad was in his personal life," Jolie said on their first meeting during the filming of their hit movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". "Brad was a huge surprise to me. I, like most people, had a very distant impression of him from the media," she continued. "And so we were both living, I suppose, very full lives. I think we were the last two people who were looking for a relationship."
The Oscar winner actress revealed further that she realized her attraction to Pitt when she couldn't wait to show up at work every day, saying their coupling developed from a "strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened." However, Jolie insisted she and Pitt remained "very, very good friends" from the time the movie wrapped in 2004 until after Pitt and Aniston announced their separation in January 2005.
"And then life developed in a way where we could be together," she explained, "where it felt like something we would do, we should do." On Brad's ex, Jolie said, "I did [once meet Aniston], but it was not a proper meeting. We've, like, passed each other and said 'hi' briefly, shook hands. But not a real sit-down-and-talk kind of meeting. That would be her decision, and I would welcome it."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'