Porn Queen Jenna Jameson Filed for Legal Separation from Husband
Jenna Jameson is seeking divorce. The so-called porn queen filed for legal separation from Jay Grdina, her husband of three and a half years.
The court papers, filed Monday Dec 11th in Los Angeles County Superior Court, comes months after Jameson became romantically involved with mixed martial-arts champion Tito Ortiz.
Per the court filing, which cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split, a legal separation involves the division of finances and assets.
Elsewhere, a spokeswoman for Jameson and Ortiz does confirm the two have been dating for several months.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video