Porn Queen Jenna Jameson Filed for Legal Separation from Husband
Jenna Jameson is seeking divorce. The so-called porn queen filed for legal separation from Jay Grdina, her husband of three and a half years.
The court papers, filed Monday Dec 11th in Los Angeles County Superior Court, comes months after Jameson became romantically involved with mixed martial-arts champion Tito Ortiz.
Per the court filing, which cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split, a legal separation involves the division of finances and assets.
Elsewhere, a spokeswoman for Jameson and Ortiz does confirm the two have been dating for several months.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby