"Caspian" Switches Filming Location
Brushing aside previous report informing filming on "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will take place in New Zealand, Disney and Walden Media have been confirmed to prepare shooting the movie at Pinewood Studios in the U.K instead.
President of Walt Disney International Andy Bird revealed to an audience of television executives on Thursday, December 7 that production on the film will still be carried in February though with post-production being conducted also in the country.
The sequel to last year's hit flick "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "Caspian" sees Andrew Adamson return to both write and direct with Mark Johnson seating as producer. Disney and Walden have both targeted May 16, 2008 as the picture's release date in theaters.
UPDATE 12/12: New Zealand's Newswire, on the other hand, has claimed that shooting on "Caspian" will still be conducted in New Zealand which has been confirmed by the film's producer. In the meantime, Variety has learned that the production will also take place at Prague's Barrandov Studios for six months with some shoots at several Czech locations.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video