"Caspian" Switches Filming Location
Brushing aside previous report informing filming on "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will take place in New Zealand, Disney and Walden Media have been confirmed to prepare shooting the movie at Pinewood Studios in the U.K instead.
President of Walt Disney International Andy Bird revealed to an audience of television executives on Thursday, December 7 that production on the film will still be carried in February though with post-production being conducted also in the country.
The sequel to last year's hit flick "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "Caspian" sees Andrew Adamson return to both write and direct with Mark Johnson seating as producer. Disney and Walden have both targeted May 16, 2008 as the picture's release date in theaters.
UPDATE 12/12: New Zealand's Newswire, on the other hand, has claimed that shooting on "Caspian" will still be conducted in New Zealand which has been confirmed by the film's producer. In the meantime, Variety has learned that the production will also take place at Prague's Barrandov Studios for six months with some shoots at several Czech locations.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences