"Caspian" Switches Filming Location
Brushing aside previous report informing filming on "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will take place in New Zealand, Disney and Walden Media have been confirmed to prepare shooting the movie at Pinewood Studios in the U.K instead.
President of Walt Disney International Andy Bird revealed to an audience of television executives on Thursday, December 7 that production on the film will still be carried in February though with post-production being conducted also in the country.
The sequel to last year's hit flick "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "Caspian" sees Andrew Adamson return to both write and direct with Mark Johnson seating as producer. Disney and Walden have both targeted May 16, 2008 as the picture's release date in theaters.
UPDATE 12/12: New Zealand's Newswire, on the other hand, has claimed that shooting on "Caspian" will still be conducted in New Zealand which has been confirmed by the film's producer. In the meantime, Variety has learned that the production will also take place at Prague's Barrandov Studios for six months with some shoots at several Czech locations.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer