"Caspian" Switches Filming Location
Brushing aside previous report informing filming on "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will take place in New Zealand, Disney and Walden Media have been confirmed to prepare shooting the movie at Pinewood Studios in the U.K instead.
President of Walt Disney International Andy Bird revealed to an audience of television executives on Thursday, December 7 that production on the film will still be carried in February though with post-production being conducted also in the country.
The sequel to last year's hit flick "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "Caspian" sees Andrew Adamson return to both write and direct with Mark Johnson seating as producer. Disney and Walden have both targeted May 16, 2008 as the picture's release date in theaters.
UPDATE 12/12: New Zealand's Newswire, on the other hand, has claimed that shooting on "Caspian" will still be conducted in New Zealand which has been confirmed by the film's producer. In the meantime, Variety has learned that the production will also take place at Prague's Barrandov Studios for six months with some shoots at several Czech locations.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier