"Caspian" Switches Filming Location
Brushing aside previous report informing filming on "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will take place in New Zealand, Disney and Walden Media have been confirmed to prepare shooting the movie at Pinewood Studios in the U.K instead.
President of Walt Disney International Andy Bird revealed to an audience of television executives on Thursday, December 7 that production on the film will still be carried in February though with post-production being conducted also in the country.
The sequel to last year's hit flick "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "Caspian" sees Andrew Adamson return to both write and direct with Mark Johnson seating as producer. Disney and Walden have both targeted May 16, 2008 as the picture's release date in theaters.
UPDATE 12/12: New Zealand's Newswire, on the other hand, has claimed that shooting on "Caspian" will still be conducted in New Zealand which has been confirmed by the film's producer. In the meantime, Variety has learned that the production will also take place at Prague's Barrandov Studios for six months with some shoots at several Czech locations.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage