Jessica Goldberg Takes Control "Since Walker Left"
Putting priority to develop its new drama project of "Since Walker Left", Focus Features has appointed Jessica Goldberg to work on the screenplay of the picture, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A remake of the 2003 French film "Since Otar Left", the flick revolves around a mother and daughter whose joy comes from the letters sent regularly to them from the family's adored son, Walker. However, their lives begin to change course as the daughter tries to conceal the truth from her mother upon learning that Walker has suddenly died.
No words yet on cast and director, but it has already been confirmed that Roy Lee and Doug Davison will both produce for Focus via their Vertigo Entertainment.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?