Jessica Goldberg Takes Control "Since Walker Left"
Putting priority to develop its new drama project of "Since Walker Left", Focus Features has appointed Jessica Goldberg to work on the screenplay of the picture, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A remake of the 2003 French film "Since Otar Left", the flick revolves around a mother and daughter whose joy comes from the letters sent regularly to them from the family's adored son, Walker. However, their lives begin to change course as the daughter tries to conceal the truth from her mother upon learning that Walker has suddenly died.
No words yet on cast and director, but it has already been confirmed that Roy Lee and Doug Davison will both produce for Focus via their Vertigo Entertainment.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell