Jessica Goldberg Takes Control "Since Walker Left"
Putting priority to develop its new drama project of "Since Walker Left", Focus Features has appointed Jessica Goldberg to work on the screenplay of the picture, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A remake of the 2003 French film "Since Otar Left", the flick revolves around a mother and daughter whose joy comes from the letters sent regularly to them from the family's adored son, Walker. However, their lives begin to change course as the daughter tries to conceal the truth from her mother upon learning that Walker has suddenly died.
No words yet on cast and director, but it has already been confirmed that Roy Lee and Doug Davison will both produce for Focus via their Vertigo Entertainment.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy