Jessica Goldberg Takes Control "Since Walker Left"
Putting priority to develop its new drama project of "Since Walker Left", Focus Features has appointed Jessica Goldberg to work on the screenplay of the picture, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A remake of the 2003 French film "Since Otar Left", the flick revolves around a mother and daughter whose joy comes from the letters sent regularly to them from the family's adored son, Walker. However, their lives begin to change course as the daughter tries to conceal the truth from her mother upon learning that Walker has suddenly died.
No words yet on cast and director, but it has already been confirmed that Roy Lee and Doug Davison will both produce for Focus via their Vertigo Entertainment.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'