Jessica Goldberg Takes Control "Since Walker Left"
Putting priority to develop its new drama project of "Since Walker Left", Focus Features has appointed Jessica Goldberg to work on the screenplay of the picture, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A remake of the 2003 French film "Since Otar Left", the flick revolves around a mother and daughter whose joy comes from the letters sent regularly to them from the family's adored son, Walker. However, their lives begin to change course as the daughter tries to conceal the truth from her mother upon learning that Walker has suddenly died.
No words yet on cast and director, but it has already been confirmed that Roy Lee and Doug Davison will both produce for Focus via their Vertigo Entertainment.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival