Sandra Bullock Picks "One of the Guys"
Back to comedy after her stint in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" last year, Sandra Bullock is set to topline a project of the genre coming from 20th Century Fox entitled "One of the Guys", Variety has reported.
Also will seat as producer together with Todd Garner, the actress is billed to play a true guy's gal who brings her all-male circle of friends into chaos when she embraces her feminine side. A director has not yet been attached, but it is confirmed that the movie will be made based on a pitch by brothers Tom and Tim Mullen.
Bullock, widely known for her performance in Jan de Bont's 1994 action flick "Speed", currently can be seen in theaters portraying Harper Lee, the best friend of famed writer Truman Capote played by Toby Jones in Douglas McGrath's "Infamous." Her next feature "Premonition" is scheduled to open in theaters next year on March 16.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch