Sandra Bullock Picks "One of the Guys"
Back to comedy after her stint in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" last year, Sandra Bullock is set to topline a project of the genre coming from 20th Century Fox entitled "One of the Guys", Variety has reported.
Also will seat as producer together with Todd Garner, the actress is billed to play a true guy's gal who brings her all-male circle of friends into chaos when she embraces her feminine side. A director has not yet been attached, but it is confirmed that the movie will be made based on a pitch by brothers Tom and Tim Mullen.
Bullock, widely known for her performance in Jan de Bont's 1994 action flick "Speed", currently can be seen in theaters portraying Harper Lee, the best friend of famed writer Truman Capote played by Toby Jones in Douglas McGrath's "Infamous." Her next feature "Premonition" is scheduled to open in theaters next year on March 16.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy