Sandra Bullock Picks "One of the Guys"
Back to comedy after her stint in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" last year, Sandra Bullock is set to topline a project of the genre coming from 20th Century Fox entitled "One of the Guys", Variety has reported.
Also will seat as producer together with Todd Garner, the actress is billed to play a true guy's gal who brings her all-male circle of friends into chaos when she embraces her feminine side. A director has not yet been attached, but it is confirmed that the movie will be made based on a pitch by brothers Tom and Tim Mullen.
Bullock, widely known for her performance in Jan de Bont's 1994 action flick "Speed", currently can be seen in theaters portraying Harper Lee, the best friend of famed writer Truman Capote played by Toby Jones in Douglas McGrath's "Infamous." Her next feature "Premonition" is scheduled to open in theaters next year on March 16.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'