Sandra Bullock Picks "One of the Guys"
Back to comedy after her stint in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" last year, Sandra Bullock is set to topline a project of the genre coming from 20th Century Fox entitled "One of the Guys", Variety has reported.
Also will seat as producer together with Todd Garner, the actress is billed to play a true guy's gal who brings her all-male circle of friends into chaos when she embraces her feminine side. A director has not yet been attached, but it is confirmed that the movie will be made based on a pitch by brothers Tom and Tim Mullen.
Bullock, widely known for her performance in Jan de Bont's 1994 action flick "Speed", currently can be seen in theaters portraying Harper Lee, the best friend of famed writer Truman Capote played by Toby Jones in Douglas McGrath's "Infamous." Her next feature "Premonition" is scheduled to open in theaters next year on March 16.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof