Sandra Bullock Picks "One of the Guys"
Back to comedy after her stint in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" last year, Sandra Bullock is set to topline a project of the genre coming from 20th Century Fox entitled "One of the Guys", Variety has reported.
Also will seat as producer together with Todd Garner, the actress is billed to play a true guy's gal who brings her all-male circle of friends into chaos when she embraces her feminine side. A director has not yet been attached, but it is confirmed that the movie will be made based on a pitch by brothers Tom and Tim Mullen.
Bullock, widely known for her performance in Jan de Bont's 1994 action flick "Speed", currently can be seen in theaters portraying Harper Lee, the best friend of famed writer Truman Capote played by Toby Jones in Douglas McGrath's "Infamous." Her next feature "Premonition" is scheduled to open in theaters next year on March 16.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'