TomKat's Another Wedding
Once is not enough for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And so the newlyweds have another wedding party. This time around they held it in Beverly Hills.
The husband-and-wife had their another wedding ceremony, held for those who are not able to attend their Nov. 18 nuptials held in an Italian castle, took place Saturday Dec 9th at the home of Cruise's longtime producing partner, Paula Wagner, and her husband, Rick Nicita.
Cruise, Holmes, and daughter Suri Cruise arriving at around 6:40 p.m., followed after by the actor's two children with Nicole Kidman, Connor and Isabella. Guests attending the ceremony are Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw, Oliver Stone, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, James Van Der Beek, Derek Luke, Catherine Bell, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, and Brian Grazer just to name a few.
More Tom Cruise News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?