TomKat's Another Wedding
Once is not enough for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And so the newlyweds have another wedding party. This time around they held it in Beverly Hills.
The husband-and-wife had their another wedding ceremony, held for those who are not able to attend their Nov. 18 nuptials held in an Italian castle, took place Saturday Dec 9th at the home of Cruise's longtime producing partner, Paula Wagner, and her husband, Rick Nicita.
Cruise, Holmes, and daughter Suri Cruise arriving at around 6:40 p.m., followed after by the actor's two children with Nicole Kidman, Connor and Isabella. Guests attending the ceremony are Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw, Oliver Stone, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, James Van Der Beek, Derek Luke, Catherine Bell, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, and Brian Grazer just to name a few.
More Tom Cruise News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival