TomKat's Another Wedding
Once is not enough for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And so the newlyweds have another wedding party. This time around they held it in Beverly Hills.
The husband-and-wife had their another wedding ceremony, held for those who are not able to attend their Nov. 18 nuptials held in an Italian castle, took place Saturday Dec 9th at the home of Cruise's longtime producing partner, Paula Wagner, and her husband, Rick Nicita.
Cruise, Holmes, and daughter Suri Cruise arriving at around 6:40 p.m., followed after by the actor's two children with Nicole Kidman, Connor and Isabella. Guests attending the ceremony are Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw, Oliver Stone, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, James Van Der Beek, Derek Luke, Catherine Bell, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, and Brian Grazer just to name a few.
More Tom Cruise News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?