TomKat's Another Wedding
Once is not enough for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And so the newlyweds have another wedding party. This time around they held it in Beverly Hills.
The husband-and-wife had their another wedding ceremony, held for those who are not able to attend their Nov. 18 nuptials held in an Italian castle, took place Saturday Dec 9th at the home of Cruise's longtime producing partner, Paula Wagner, and her husband, Rick Nicita.
Cruise, Holmes, and daughter Suri Cruise arriving at around 6:40 p.m., followed after by the actor's two children with Nicole Kidman, Connor and Isabella. Guests attending the ceremony are Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw, Oliver Stone, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, James Van Der Beek, Derek Luke, Catherine Bell, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, and Brian Grazer just to name a few.
More Tom Cruise News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video