TomKat's Another Wedding
Once is not enough for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And so the newlyweds have another wedding party. This time around they held it in Beverly Hills.
The husband-and-wife had their another wedding ceremony, held for those who are not able to attend their Nov. 18 nuptials held in an Italian castle, took place Saturday Dec 9th at the home of Cruise's longtime producing partner, Paula Wagner, and her husband, Rick Nicita.
Cruise, Holmes, and daughter Suri Cruise arriving at around 6:40 p.m., followed after by the actor's two children with Nicole Kidman, Connor and Isabella. Guests attending the ceremony are Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw, Oliver Stone, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, James Van Der Beek, Derek Luke, Catherine Bell, Diane Sawyer, Larry King, and Brian Grazer just to name a few.
More Tom Cruise News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding