There's No Brangelina Wedding
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not tying the knot. Rumors on the street saying the couple are planning to tie the knot in South Africa this Christmas have proven false.
"It's all made up," a representative for the Hollywood couple confirmed.
The truth is there is no Christmas wedding, no A-list guests, nor tribal African music as it was reported earlier. Well maybe fans of Brangelina should wait a bit longer to see their idol walk down the aisle. How long? Until everyone in the earth could wed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified