There's No Brangelina Wedding
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not tying the knot. Rumors on the street saying the couple are planning to tie the knot in South Africa this Christmas have proven false.
"It's all made up," a representative for the Hollywood couple confirmed.
The truth is there is no Christmas wedding, no A-list guests, nor tribal African music as it was reported earlier. Well maybe fans of Brangelina should wait a bit longer to see their idol walk down the aisle. How long? Until everyone in the earth could wed.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer