There's No Brangelina Wedding
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not tying the knot. Rumors on the street saying the couple are planning to tie the knot in South Africa this Christmas have proven false.
"It's all made up," a representative for the Hollywood couple confirmed.
The truth is there is no Christmas wedding, no A-list guests, nor tribal African music as it was reported earlier. Well maybe fans of Brangelina should wait a bit longer to see their idol walk down the aisle. How long? Until everyone in the earth could wed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story