There's No Brangelina Wedding
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not tying the knot. Rumors on the street saying the couple are planning to tie the knot in South Africa this Christmas have proven false.
"It's all made up," a representative for the Hollywood couple confirmed.
The truth is there is no Christmas wedding, no A-list guests, nor tribal African music as it was reported earlier. Well maybe fans of Brangelina should wait a bit longer to see their idol walk down the aisle. How long? Until everyone in the earth could wed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?