There's No Brangelina Wedding
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not tying the knot. Rumors on the street saying the couple are planning to tie the knot in South Africa this Christmas have proven false.
"It's all made up," a representative for the Hollywood couple confirmed.
The truth is there is no Christmas wedding, no A-list guests, nor tribal African music as it was reported earlier. Well maybe fans of Brangelina should wait a bit longer to see their idol walk down the aisle. How long? Until everyone in the earth could wed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says