Mariah Carey Versus Mary Carey
No, they are not the same. Mariah Carey and Mary Carey are absolutely two different persons. The one is the famous pop singer, while the other one is an adult film actress. See? Unfortunately, the less famous one apparently wants to make use their similar last name to earn a living.
Thus, Mariah is trying to stop the porn star from trade-marking her similar sounding stage name, claiming fans could get the two performers confused.
Mary, on the other hand, insisted with the trademark papers she filed earlier this year, saying "I'm ready to battle Mariah over this because I've been Mary Carey for a long time. It's kind of funny because I'm a porn star and I've been being myself for a long time. I think she's being silly."
Okay then who do you think will win the trademark battle? Mariah Carey or Mary Carey?
More Mariah Carey News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert