Mariah Carey Versus Mary Carey
No, they are not the same. Mariah Carey and Mary Carey are absolutely two different persons. The one is the famous pop singer, while the other one is an adult film actress. See? Unfortunately, the less famous one apparently wants to make use their similar last name to earn a living.
Thus, Mariah is trying to stop the porn star from trade-marking her similar sounding stage name, claiming fans could get the two performers confused.
Mary, on the other hand, insisted with the trademark papers she filed earlier this year, saying "I'm ready to battle Mariah over this because I've been Mary Carey for a long time. It's kind of funny because I'm a porn star and I've been being myself for a long time. I think she's being silly."
Okay then who do you think will win the trademark battle? Mariah Carey or Mary Carey?
More Mariah Carey News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'