Nominations for the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
Mary J. Blige's singing career is reaching its peak, thanks to her latest music effort "The Breakthrough". The set, not only brought the singer to win big at this year Billboard Music Awards, but also scores her eight nominations for the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
The songbird vies for the categories of Best R&B Album for "The Breakthrough", Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, and Best R&B Song all for "Be Without You", Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals for "One" which she recorded with U2, Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for duet with Jamie Foxx on "Love Changes", and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance for "I Found My Everything" featuring Raphael Saadiq.
Some other multiple nominees among others are Red Hot Chili Peppers with six nominations, James Blunt, Dixie Chicks, John Mayer, Danger Mouse, Prince, Rick Rubin, will.i.am, and composer John Williams, all of them earn five nominations each.
Check out the entire enlisting of the 2007 Grammy Awards nominees at Grammy's official site.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!