Nominations for the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
Mary J. Blige's singing career is reaching its peak, thanks to her latest music effort "The Breakthrough". The set, not only brought the singer to win big at this year Billboard Music Awards, but also scores her eight nominations for the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
The songbird vies for the categories of Best R&B Album for "The Breakthrough", Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, and Best R&B Song all for "Be Without You", Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals for "One" which she recorded with U2, Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for duet with Jamie Foxx on "Love Changes", and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance for "I Found My Everything" featuring Raphael Saadiq.
Some other multiple nominees among others are Red Hot Chili Peppers with six nominations, James Blunt, Dixie Chicks, John Mayer, Danger Mouse, Prince, Rick Rubin, will.i.am, and composer John Williams, all of them earn five nominations each.
Check out the entire enlisting of the 2007 Grammy Awards nominees at Grammy's official site.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary