Nominations for the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
Mary J. Blige's singing career is reaching its peak, thanks to her latest music effort "The Breakthrough". The set, not only brought the singer to win big at this year Billboard Music Awards, but also scores her eight nominations for the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
The songbird vies for the categories of Best R&B Album for "The Breakthrough", Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, and Best R&B Song all for "Be Without You", Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals for "One" which she recorded with U2, Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for duet with Jamie Foxx on "Love Changes", and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance for "I Found My Everything" featuring Raphael Saadiq.
Some other multiple nominees among others are Red Hot Chili Peppers with six nominations, James Blunt, Dixie Chicks, John Mayer, Danger Mouse, Prince, Rick Rubin, will.i.am, and composer John Williams, all of them earn five nominations each.
Check out the entire enlisting of the 2007 Grammy Awards nominees at Grammy's official site.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics