Nominations for the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
Mary J. Blige's singing career is reaching its peak, thanks to her latest music effort "The Breakthrough". The set, not only brought the singer to win big at this year Billboard Music Awards, but also scores her eight nominations for the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
The songbird vies for the categories of Best R&B Album for "The Breakthrough", Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, and Best R&B Song all for "Be Without You", Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals for "One" which she recorded with U2, Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for duet with Jamie Foxx on "Love Changes", and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance for "I Found My Everything" featuring Raphael Saadiq.
Some other multiple nominees among others are Red Hot Chili Peppers with six nominations, James Blunt, Dixie Chicks, John Mayer, Danger Mouse, Prince, Rick Rubin, will.i.am, and composer John Williams, all of them earn five nominations each.
Check out the entire enlisting of the 2007 Grammy Awards nominees at Grammy's official site.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto