Hayden Christensen Cares for "The Madison Kid"
Consistent in taking diverse acting stints for himself, Hayden Christensen has given his agreement to be the lead star in a biographical feature about "Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth entitled "The Madison Kid", Production Weekly has revealed.
Expected to start production by April or May in Winnipeg, Canada, the picture has already had Hellmuth's friend Bob Soderstrom onboard to pen the script which follows Hellmuth's journey until he became the youngest World Champion of Poker in the 1989 World Series of Poker main event at the age of twenty four.
Christensen, best known for playing the young adult Anakin Skywalker in the part II and III of "Star Wars" series, is currently filming Doug Liman's sci-fi adventure "Jumper" with Samuel L. Jackson, Rachel Bilson, and Jamie Bell. His upcoming flick "Factory Girl" will open in theaters this month on date 29.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival