Hayden Christensen Cares for "The Madison Kid"
Consistent in taking diverse acting stints for himself, Hayden Christensen has given his agreement to be the lead star in a biographical feature about "Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth entitled "The Madison Kid", Production Weekly has revealed.
Expected to start production by April or May in Winnipeg, Canada, the picture has already had Hellmuth's friend Bob Soderstrom onboard to pen the script which follows Hellmuth's journey until he became the youngest World Champion of Poker in the 1989 World Series of Poker main event at the age of twenty four.
Christensen, best known for playing the young adult Anakin Skywalker in the part II and III of "Star Wars" series, is currently filming Doug Liman's sci-fi adventure "Jumper" with Samuel L. Jackson, Rachel Bilson, and Jamie Bell. His upcoming flick "Factory Girl" will open in theaters this month on date 29.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked