Hayden Christensen Cares for "The Madison Kid"
Consistent in taking diverse acting stints for himself, Hayden Christensen has given his agreement to be the lead star in a biographical feature about "Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth entitled "The Madison Kid", Production Weekly has revealed.
Expected to start production by April or May in Winnipeg, Canada, the picture has already had Hellmuth's friend Bob Soderstrom onboard to pen the script which follows Hellmuth's journey until he became the youngest World Champion of Poker in the 1989 World Series of Poker main event at the age of twenty four.
Christensen, best known for playing the young adult Anakin Skywalker in the part II and III of "Star Wars" series, is currently filming Doug Liman's sci-fi adventure "Jumper" with Samuel L. Jackson, Rachel Bilson, and Jamie Bell. His upcoming flick "Factory Girl" will open in theaters this month on date 29.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana