Hayden Christensen Cares for "The Madison Kid"
Consistent in taking diverse acting stints for himself, Hayden Christensen has given his agreement to be the lead star in a biographical feature about "Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth entitled "The Madison Kid", Production Weekly has revealed.
Expected to start production by April or May in Winnipeg, Canada, the picture has already had Hellmuth's friend Bob Soderstrom onboard to pen the script which follows Hellmuth's journey until he became the youngest World Champion of Poker in the 1989 World Series of Poker main event at the age of twenty four.
Christensen, best known for playing the young adult Anakin Skywalker in the part II and III of "Star Wars" series, is currently filming Doug Liman's sci-fi adventure "Jumper" with Samuel L. Jackson, Rachel Bilson, and Jamie Bell. His upcoming flick "Factory Girl" will open in theaters this month on date 29.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings