Hayden Christensen Cares for "The Madison Kid"
Consistent in taking diverse acting stints for himself, Hayden Christensen has given his agreement to be the lead star in a biographical feature about "Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth entitled "The Madison Kid", Production Weekly has revealed.
Expected to start production by April or May in Winnipeg, Canada, the picture has already had Hellmuth's friend Bob Soderstrom onboard to pen the script which follows Hellmuth's journey until he became the youngest World Champion of Poker in the 1989 World Series of Poker main event at the age of twenty four.
Christensen, best known for playing the young adult Anakin Skywalker in the part II and III of "Star Wars" series, is currently filming Doug Liman's sci-fi adventure "Jumper" with Samuel L. Jackson, Rachel Bilson, and Jamie Bell. His upcoming flick "Factory Girl" will open in theaters this month on date 29.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off