Newlyweds TomKat Planning Another Wedding Party
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes can never have enough of only one marriage celebration. The newlyweds reportedly are planning to hold another wedding party to take place this weekend, Dec 9th to be exact.
The bash, about to be held at the home of Cruise's producing partner Paula Wagner, is "for friends (who) were not able to attend the wedding in Italy," Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for Cruise, told The Associated Press on Wednesday Dec 6th.
Cruise and Holmes tied the knot Nov. 18 in Bracciano, Italy. Shortly thereafter they headed to Maldives for a two-week honeymoon. The pair is the parents of a 7-month-old daughter, Suri.
More Tom Cruise News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video