Newlyweds TomKat Planning Another Wedding Party
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes can never have enough of only one marriage celebration. The newlyweds reportedly are planning to hold another wedding party to take place this weekend, Dec 9th to be exact.
The bash, about to be held at the home of Cruise's producing partner Paula Wagner, is "for friends (who) were not able to attend the wedding in Italy," Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for Cruise, told The Associated Press on Wednesday Dec 6th.
Cruise and Holmes tied the knot Nov. 18 in Bracciano, Italy. Shortly thereafter they headed to Maldives for a two-week honeymoon. The pair is the parents of a 7-month-old daughter, Suri.
More Tom Cruise News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal