Newlyweds TomKat Planning Another Wedding Party
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes can never have enough of only one marriage celebration. The newlyweds reportedly are planning to hold another wedding party to take place this weekend, Dec 9th to be exact.
The bash, about to be held at the home of Cruise's producing partner Paula Wagner, is "for friends (who) were not able to attend the wedding in Italy," Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for Cruise, told The Associated Press on Wednesday Dec 6th.
Cruise and Holmes tied the knot Nov. 18 in Bracciano, Italy. Shortly thereafter they headed to Maldives for a two-week honeymoon. The pair is the parents of a 7-month-old daughter, Suri.
More Tom Cruise News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones