Newlyweds TomKat Planning Another Wedding Party
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes can never have enough of only one marriage celebration. The newlyweds reportedly are planning to hold another wedding party to take place this weekend, Dec 9th to be exact.
The bash, about to be held at the home of Cruise's producing partner Paula Wagner, is "for friends (who) were not able to attend the wedding in Italy," Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for Cruise, told The Associated Press on Wednesday Dec 6th.
Cruise and Holmes tied the knot Nov. 18 in Bracciano, Italy. Shortly thereafter they headed to Maldives for a two-week honeymoon. The pair is the parents of a 7-month-old daughter, Suri.
More Tom Cruise News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream