Keith Urban Is Not Out of Rehab, Still Undergoing Treatment
Reports saying Keith Urban has been released from a California rehab center are proven not true. The country crooner, in fact, is still in rehab for alcohol abuse, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
It was reported earlier that Urban was spotted having brunch with wife Nicole Kidman Sunday Dec 3rd at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Yet, that doesn't mean he's completed his rehab stint.
Set the record straight, the singer's publicist told Access, "At this stage in (Keith's) treatment patients are occasionally allowed to leave for short periods of time. Keith is not out of rehab and is not back home in Nashville - this is completely inaccurate. He is still undergoing treatment."
More Keith Urban News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor