Keith Urban Is Not Out of Rehab, Still Undergoing Treatment
Reports saying Keith Urban has been released from a California rehab center are proven not true. The country crooner, in fact, is still in rehab for alcohol abuse, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
It was reported earlier that Urban was spotted having brunch with wife Nicole Kidman Sunday Dec 3rd at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Yet, that doesn't mean he's completed his rehab stint.
Set the record straight, the singer's publicist told Access, "At this stage in (Keith's) treatment patients are occasionally allowed to leave for short periods of time. Keith is not out of rehab and is not back home in Nashville - this is completely inaccurate. He is still undergoing treatment."
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds