Keith Urban Is Not Out of Rehab, Still Undergoing Treatment
Reports saying Keith Urban has been released from a California rehab center are proven not true. The country crooner, in fact, is still in rehab for alcohol abuse, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
It was reported earlier that Urban was spotted having brunch with wife Nicole Kidman Sunday Dec 3rd at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Yet, that doesn't mean he's completed his rehab stint.
Set the record straight, the singer's publicist told Access, "At this stage in (Keith's) treatment patients are occasionally allowed to leave for short periods of time. Keith is not out of rehab and is not back home in Nashville - this is completely inaccurate. He is still undergoing treatment."
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online