Keith Urban Is Not Out of Rehab, Still Undergoing Treatment
Reports saying Keith Urban has been released from a California rehab center are proven not true. The country crooner, in fact, is still in rehab for alcohol abuse, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
It was reported earlier that Urban was spotted having brunch with wife Nicole Kidman Sunday Dec 3rd at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Yet, that doesn't mean he's completed his rehab stint.
Set the record straight, the singer's publicist told Access, "At this stage in (Keith's) treatment patients are occasionally allowed to leave for short periods of time. Keith is not out of rehab and is not back home in Nashville - this is completely inaccurate. He is still undergoing treatment."
More Keith Urban News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56