Beyonce Knowles to Marry Jay-Z?!
Talk is heating up that Beyonce Knowles may marry longtime boyfriend Jay-Z next weekend.
Rumors on the street say that Beyonce is planning to throw a four-day birthday party for Jay-Z. Nevertheless, it is widely believed that the celebration will actually be a wedding. "Beyonce is throwing Jay a four-day birthday party, but it's really a wedding," a source said.
Furthermore, it is also said that guests, including family and close friends, have already been told to have passport applications filed by last Friday so they can attend the bash on a yacht in St. Barts.
The guests reportedly will also be ferried over to Anguilla for the wedding at Cap Juluca, a five-star resort with Moorish villas as Beyonce and Jay-Z had been touring the site earlier this year and approved it for their nuptials.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon