Beyonce Knowles to Marry Jay-Z?!
Talk is heating up that Beyonce Knowles may marry longtime boyfriend Jay-Z next weekend.
Rumors on the street say that Beyonce is planning to throw a four-day birthday party for Jay-Z. Nevertheless, it is widely believed that the celebration will actually be a wedding. "Beyonce is throwing Jay a four-day birthday party, but it's really a wedding," a source said.
Furthermore, it is also said that guests, including family and close friends, have already been told to have passport applications filed by last Friday so they can attend the bash on a yacht in St. Barts.
The guests reportedly will also be ferried over to Anguilla for the wedding at Cap Juluca, a five-star resort with Moorish villas as Beyonce and Jay-Z had been touring the site earlier this year and approved it for their nuptials.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date