Don Cheadle Bringing Back Miles Davis to Life
All things have been settled for now to bring the life of jazz legend Miles Davis onscreen. TMZ has delightfully reported that Don Cheadle is finally on board the project not only as the star but also as the director with Cary Brokaw financing it independently.
In the meantime, the film's screenplay will be entrusted to the hands of duo Chris Wilkinson and Steve Rivele, the Oscar-nominated writers known for their works in other biopics like "Nixon" and "Ali."
Cheadle, known for his role as Rocket in the 1988 film "Colors", received an Oscar nomination in Best Actor in a Leading Role category last year through his performance in "Hotel Rwanda." His upcoming film credits include "The Dog Problem", "Ocean's Thirteen", and "Tishomingo Blues" which he also directs.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande