Don Cheadle Bringing Back Miles Davis to Life
All things have been settled for now to bring the life of jazz legend Miles Davis onscreen. TMZ has delightfully reported that Don Cheadle is finally on board the project not only as the star but also as the director with Cary Brokaw financing it independently.
In the meantime, the film's screenplay will be entrusted to the hands of duo Chris Wilkinson and Steve Rivele, the Oscar-nominated writers known for their works in other biopics like "Nixon" and "Ali."
Cheadle, known for his role as Rocket in the 1988 film "Colors", received an Oscar nomination in Best Actor in a Leading Role category last year through his performance in "Hotel Rwanda." His upcoming film credits include "The Dog Problem", "Ocean's Thirteen", and "Tishomingo Blues" which he also directs.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up