Don Cheadle Bringing Back Miles Davis to Life
All things have been settled for now to bring the life of jazz legend Miles Davis onscreen. TMZ has delightfully reported that Don Cheadle is finally on board the project not only as the star but also as the director with Cary Brokaw financing it independently.
In the meantime, the film's screenplay will be entrusted to the hands of duo Chris Wilkinson and Steve Rivele, the Oscar-nominated writers known for their works in other biopics like "Nixon" and "Ali."
Cheadle, known for his role as Rocket in the 1988 film "Colors", received an Oscar nomination in Best Actor in a Leading Role category last year through his performance in "Hotel Rwanda." His upcoming film credits include "The Dog Problem", "Ocean's Thirteen", and "Tishomingo Blues" which he also directs.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie