Don Cheadle Bringing Back Miles Davis to Life
All things have been settled for now to bring the life of jazz legend Miles Davis onscreen. TMZ has delightfully reported that Don Cheadle is finally on board the project not only as the star but also as the director with Cary Brokaw financing it independently.
In the meantime, the film's screenplay will be entrusted to the hands of duo Chris Wilkinson and Steve Rivele, the Oscar-nominated writers known for their works in other biopics like "Nixon" and "Ali."
Cheadle, known for his role as Rocket in the 1988 film "Colors", received an Oscar nomination in Best Actor in a Leading Role category last year through his performance in "Hotel Rwanda." His upcoming film credits include "The Dog Problem", "Ocean's Thirteen", and "Tishomingo Blues" which he also directs.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana