Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody No Longer Couple
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody are old story as they decided to walk separate ways, ending their two years romance.
The "OC" darling duo, who's been dating since 2004, "have been done for a few weeks. They are just done. That's all there is to it. There's no drama. They just ended it," a source told Life and Style Weekly Magazine.
There are no details on when and why the couple decided to split. It is obvious, anyway, that Brody really is enjoying his being single as he's been spotted spending a lot of time without Rachel at the clubs with his guy friends.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms