Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody No Longer Couple
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody are old story as they decided to walk separate ways, ending their two years romance.
The "OC" darling duo, who's been dating since 2004, "have been done for a few weeks. They are just done. That's all there is to it. There's no drama. They just ended it," a source told Life and Style Weekly Magazine.
There are no details on when and why the couple decided to split. It is obvious, anyway, that Brody really is enjoying his being single as he's been spotted spending a lot of time without Rachel at the clubs with his guy friends.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two