Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody No Longer Couple
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody are old story as they decided to walk separate ways, ending their two years romance.
The "OC" darling duo, who's been dating since 2004, "have been done for a few weeks. They are just done. That's all there is to it. There's no drama. They just ended it," a source told Life and Style Weekly Magazine.
There are no details on when and why the couple decided to split. It is obvious, anyway, that Brody really is enjoying his being single as he's been spotted spending a lot of time without Rachel at the clubs with his guy friends.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris