Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody No Longer Couple
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody are old story as they decided to walk separate ways, ending their two years romance.
The "OC" darling duo, who's been dating since 2004, "have been done for a few weeks. They are just done. That's all there is to it. There's no drama. They just ended it," a source told Life and Style Weekly Magazine.
There are no details on when and why the couple decided to split. It is obvious, anyway, that Brody really is enjoying his being single as he's been spotted spending a lot of time without Rachel at the clubs with his guy friends.
More Rachel Bilson News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App