Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody No Longer Couple
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody are old story as they decided to walk separate ways, ending their two years romance.
The "OC" darling duo, who's been dating since 2004, "have been done for a few weeks. They are just done. That's all there is to it. There's no drama. They just ended it," a source told Life and Style Weekly Magazine.
There are no details on when and why the couple decided to split. It is obvious, anyway, that Brody really is enjoying his being single as he's been spotted spending a lot of time without Rachel at the clubs with his guy friends.
More Rachel Bilson News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat