Kelly Carlson Gets Matched Against "Player 5150"
Landing a seemingly challenging role, "Nip/Tuck" star Kelly Carlson has reached a deal to have a starring role as a femme fatale in illegal-gambling drama "Player 5150", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
The actress will portray the assistant also lover of a dangerous bookie, played by Christopher McDonald, who tries to prevent her seeing the violent side of the gambling business as he is out to collect on the rising gambling debt of his client. Other cast members include Kathleen Robertson, Ethan Embry, Bob Gunton, and Elaine Hendrix.
An Azurelite Pictures, the project currently is being shot in Los Angeles before moving to Las Vegas next week. David Michael O'Neill has been tapped to direct with Azurelite's Shawn T. producing and Wendy Lim plus Jong Chul Lim executive producing.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars