Kelly Carlson Gets Matched Against "Player 5150"
Landing a seemingly challenging role, "Nip/Tuck" star Kelly Carlson has reached a deal to have a starring role as a femme fatale in illegal-gambling drama "Player 5150", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
The actress will portray the assistant also lover of a dangerous bookie, played by Christopher McDonald, who tries to prevent her seeing the violent side of the gambling business as he is out to collect on the rising gambling debt of his client. Other cast members include Kathleen Robertson, Ethan Embry, Bob Gunton, and Elaine Hendrix.
An Azurelite Pictures, the project currently is being shot in Los Angeles before moving to Las Vegas next week. David Michael O'Neill has been tapped to direct with Azurelite's Shawn T. producing and Wendy Lim plus Jong Chul Lim executive producing.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans