Kelly Carlson Gets Matched Against "Player 5150"
Landing a seemingly challenging role, "Nip/Tuck" star Kelly Carlson has reached a deal to have a starring role as a femme fatale in illegal-gambling drama "Player 5150", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
The actress will portray the assistant also lover of a dangerous bookie, played by Christopher McDonald, who tries to prevent her seeing the violent side of the gambling business as he is out to collect on the rising gambling debt of his client. Other cast members include Kathleen Robertson, Ethan Embry, Bob Gunton, and Elaine Hendrix.
An Azurelite Pictures, the project currently is being shot in Los Angeles before moving to Las Vegas next week. David Michael O'Neill has been tapped to direct with Azurelite's Shawn T. producing and Wendy Lim plus Jong Chul Lim executive producing.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win