Kelly Carlson Gets Matched Against "Player 5150"
Landing a seemingly challenging role, "Nip/Tuck" star Kelly Carlson has reached a deal to have a starring role as a femme fatale in illegal-gambling drama "Player 5150", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
The actress will portray the assistant also lover of a dangerous bookie, played by Christopher McDonald, who tries to prevent her seeing the violent side of the gambling business as he is out to collect on the rising gambling debt of his client. Other cast members include Kathleen Robertson, Ethan Embry, Bob Gunton, and Elaine Hendrix.
An Azurelite Pictures, the project currently is being shot in Los Angeles before moving to Las Vegas next week. David Michael O'Neill has been tapped to direct with Azurelite's Shawn T. producing and Wendy Lim plus Jong Chul Lim executive producing.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says