Kelly Carlson Gets Matched Against "Player 5150"
Landing a seemingly challenging role, "Nip/Tuck" star Kelly Carlson has reached a deal to have a starring role as a femme fatale in illegal-gambling drama "Player 5150", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
The actress will portray the assistant also lover of a dangerous bookie, played by Christopher McDonald, who tries to prevent her seeing the violent side of the gambling business as he is out to collect on the rising gambling debt of his client. Other cast members include Kathleen Robertson, Ethan Embry, Bob Gunton, and Elaine Hendrix.
An Azurelite Pictures, the project currently is being shot in Los Angeles before moving to Las Vegas next week. David Michael O'Neill has been tapped to direct with Azurelite's Shawn T. producing and Wendy Lim plus Jong Chul Lim executive producing.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special