Surprise, Willa Ford Engaged To Be Married
Former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Willa Ford sent a shock to many of her fans with engagement report. The beauty is engaged to Dallas Stars player Mike Modano, her on-again, off-again boyfriend of more than four years.
The happy babe showed off her diamond sparkler at the Arby's Action Sports Awards in Los Angeles Thursday Nov 30th, while saying "We were out to dinner the other night, and I think he had [the ring] with him the entire night. He was really nervous. Then right before we went to sleep he asked me and I said, 'Yes.'"
And so, the engagement report finally shoots down rumors on Ford having a romance with her professional dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Case closed.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic