Surprise, Willa Ford Engaged To Be Married
Former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Willa Ford sent a shock to many of her fans with engagement report. The beauty is engaged to Dallas Stars player Mike Modano, her on-again, off-again boyfriend of more than four years.
The happy babe showed off her diamond sparkler at the Arby's Action Sports Awards in Los Angeles Thursday Nov 30th, while saying "We were out to dinner the other night, and I think he had [the ring] with him the entire night. He was really nervous. Then right before we went to sleep he asked me and I said, 'Yes.'"
And so, the engagement report finally shoots down rumors on Ford having a romance with her professional dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Case closed.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival