Kathleen Robertson Sets Eyes on "Player 5150"
Jumping into her next big screen role after a pretty respectable performance in "Hollywoodland", "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Kathleen Robertson is poised to topline indie-thriller "Player 5150" with actor Ethan Embry.
Currently filming in Los Angeles, the picture revolves around a day trader and his fiancee who get caught up in high stakes gambling. David Michael O'Neill is directing with Patrice Lucien Cochet handling cinematography and Cherelle George serving as production manager.
Robertson, who hailed from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, initially began acting at age 10 and successfully rose as a child star in her homeland before coming to Hollywood. Some of big screen features she starred in were "Splendor", "Scary Movie 2", "I Am Sam", and "Mall Cop."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2