Kathleen Robertson Sets Eyes on "Player 5150"
Jumping into her next big screen role after a pretty respectable performance in "Hollywoodland", "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Kathleen Robertson is poised to topline indie-thriller "Player 5150" with actor Ethan Embry.
Currently filming in Los Angeles, the picture revolves around a day trader and his fiancee who get caught up in high stakes gambling. David Michael O'Neill is directing with Patrice Lucien Cochet handling cinematography and Cherelle George serving as production manager.
Robertson, who hailed from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, initially began acting at age 10 and successfully rose as a child star in her homeland before coming to Hollywood. Some of big screen features she starred in were "Splendor", "Scary Movie 2", "I Am Sam", and "Mall Cop."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding