Kathleen Robertson Sets Eyes on "Player 5150"
Jumping into her next big screen role after a pretty respectable performance in "Hollywoodland", "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Kathleen Robertson is poised to topline indie-thriller "Player 5150" with actor Ethan Embry.
Currently filming in Los Angeles, the picture revolves around a day trader and his fiancee who get caught up in high stakes gambling. David Michael O'Neill is directing with Patrice Lucien Cochet handling cinematography and Cherelle George serving as production manager.
Robertson, who hailed from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, initially began acting at age 10 and successfully rose as a child star in her homeland before coming to Hollywood. Some of big screen features she starred in were "Splendor", "Scary Movie 2", "I Am Sam", and "Mall Cop."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London