Kathleen Robertson Sets Eyes on "Player 5150"
Jumping into her next big screen role after a pretty respectable performance in "Hollywoodland", "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Kathleen Robertson is poised to topline indie-thriller "Player 5150" with actor Ethan Embry.
Currently filming in Los Angeles, the picture revolves around a day trader and his fiancee who get caught up in high stakes gambling. David Michael O'Neill is directing with Patrice Lucien Cochet handling cinematography and Cherelle George serving as production manager.
Robertson, who hailed from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, initially began acting at age 10 and successfully rose as a child star in her homeland before coming to Hollywood. Some of big screen features she starred in were "Splendor", "Scary Movie 2", "I Am Sam", and "Mall Cop."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip