Kathleen Robertson Sets Eyes on "Player 5150"
Jumping into her next big screen role after a pretty respectable performance in "Hollywoodland", "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Kathleen Robertson is poised to topline indie-thriller "Player 5150" with actor Ethan Embry.
Currently filming in Los Angeles, the picture revolves around a day trader and his fiancee who get caught up in high stakes gambling. David Michael O'Neill is directing with Patrice Lucien Cochet handling cinematography and Cherelle George serving as production manager.
Robertson, who hailed from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, initially began acting at age 10 and successfully rose as a child star in her homeland before coming to Hollywood. Some of big screen features she starred in were "Splendor", "Scary Movie 2", "I Am Sam", and "Mall Cop."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory