No Kidding, TomKat to Make Duet!!!
Tom Cruise can never have too many. The actor has had and done everything, but music. And so, he comes to the brilliant idea, making music with wife Katie Holmes.
Talk is heating up that Cruise wants to record and release a rendition of The Righteous Bothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" with Holmes.
It is said that the idea to record a duet crosses his mind after he serenaded Holmes with the song at their recent wedding. With sources claim Cruise has a pretty good voice and so does Holmes, recording music then seems to be a mission possible for the pair.
More Tom Cruise News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio