No Kidding, TomKat to Make Duet!!!
Tom Cruise can never have too many. The actor has had and done everything, but music. And so, he comes to the brilliant idea, making music with wife Katie Holmes.
Talk is heating up that Cruise wants to record and release a rendition of The Righteous Bothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" with Holmes.
It is said that the idea to record a duet crosses his mind after he serenaded Holmes with the song at their recent wedding. With sources claim Cruise has a pretty good voice and so does Holmes, recording music then seems to be a mission possible for the pair.
More Tom Cruise News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie