No Kidding, TomKat to Make Duet!!!
Tom Cruise can never have too many. The actor has had and done everything, but music. And so, he comes to the brilliant idea, making music with wife Katie Holmes.
Talk is heating up that Cruise wants to record and release a rendition of The Righteous Bothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" with Holmes.
It is said that the idea to record a duet crosses his mind after he serenaded Holmes with the song at their recent wedding. With sources claim Cruise has a pretty good voice and so does Holmes, recording music then seems to be a mission possible for the pair.
More Tom Cruise News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!