No Kidding, TomKat to Make Duet!!!
Tom Cruise can never have too many. The actor has had and done everything, but music. And so, he comes to the brilliant idea, making music with wife Katie Holmes.
Talk is heating up that Cruise wants to record and release a rendition of The Righteous Bothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" with Holmes.
It is said that the idea to record a duet crosses his mind after he serenaded Holmes with the song at their recent wedding. With sources claim Cruise has a pretty good voice and so does Holmes, recording music then seems to be a mission possible for the pair.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia