No Kidding, TomKat to Make Duet!!!
Tom Cruise can never have too many. The actor has had and done everything, but music. And so, he comes to the brilliant idea, making music with wife Katie Holmes.
Talk is heating up that Cruise wants to record and release a rendition of The Righteous Bothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" with Holmes.
It is said that the idea to record a duet crosses his mind after he serenaded Holmes with the song at their recent wedding. With sources claim Cruise has a pretty good voice and so does Holmes, recording music then seems to be a mission possible for the pair.
More Tom Cruise News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4