David O. Russell and Jason Blum Know "All About Me"
Moving on to once again find themselves working hand in hand after their collaboration in Paramount's "Rex Mex", David O. Russell and Jason Blum have both given positive sign to produce a teen comedy flick entitled "All About Me" for New Line Cinema.
Written by actress and first-time screenwriter Jenna Lamia, the project's story focuses on a high school student in the drama department who wants to be famous and is eager to do just about anything to reach the goal. No words yet on the helmer, but it is revealed that Tracy Underwood of Blumhouse Productions will executive produce.
Russell, a 1981 graduate of Amherst College, is also known as a director and screenwriter whose works include "Three Kings", "I Heart Huckabees", and "Soldiers Pay." As for Blum, the man recently produced Finn Taylor's rom-com flick of "The Darwin Awards" for MGM.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked