David O. Russell and Jason Blum Know "All About Me"
Moving on to once again find themselves working hand in hand after their collaboration in Paramount's "Rex Mex", David O. Russell and Jason Blum have both given positive sign to produce a teen comedy flick entitled "All About Me" for New Line Cinema.
Written by actress and first-time screenwriter Jenna Lamia, the project's story focuses on a high school student in the drama department who wants to be famous and is eager to do just about anything to reach the goal. No words yet on the helmer, but it is revealed that Tracy Underwood of Blumhouse Productions will executive produce.
Russell, a 1981 graduate of Amherst College, is also known as a director and screenwriter whose works include "Three Kings", "I Heart Huckabees", and "Soldiers Pay." As for Blum, the man recently produced Finn Taylor's rom-com flick of "The Darwin Awards" for MGM.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future