David O. Russell and Jason Blum Know "All About Me"
Moving on to once again find themselves working hand in hand after their collaboration in Paramount's "Rex Mex", David O. Russell and Jason Blum have both given positive sign to produce a teen comedy flick entitled "All About Me" for New Line Cinema.
Written by actress and first-time screenwriter Jenna Lamia, the project's story focuses on a high school student in the drama department who wants to be famous and is eager to do just about anything to reach the goal. No words yet on the helmer, but it is revealed that Tracy Underwood of Blumhouse Productions will executive produce.
Russell, a 1981 graduate of Amherst College, is also known as a director and screenwriter whose works include "Three Kings", "I Heart Huckabees", and "Soldiers Pay." As for Blum, the man recently produced Finn Taylor's rom-com flick of "The Darwin Awards" for MGM.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement