David O. Russell and Jason Blum Know "All About Me"
Moving on to once again find themselves working hand in hand after their collaboration in Paramount's "Rex Mex", David O. Russell and Jason Blum have both given positive sign to produce a teen comedy flick entitled "All About Me" for New Line Cinema.
Written by actress and first-time screenwriter Jenna Lamia, the project's story focuses on a high school student in the drama department who wants to be famous and is eager to do just about anything to reach the goal. No words yet on the helmer, but it is revealed that Tracy Underwood of Blumhouse Productions will executive produce.
Russell, a 1981 graduate of Amherst College, is also known as a director and screenwriter whose works include "Three Kings", "I Heart Huckabees", and "Soldiers Pay." As for Blum, the man recently produced Finn Taylor's rom-com flick of "The Darwin Awards" for MGM.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement