Ralph Fiennes Falls for Another Senior Woman
Is it okay for us to say that Ralph Fiennes suffers from the so-called "mother-complex"? Well, maybe. The actor who famously dumped his wife Alex Kingston for older woman Francesca Annis, is now falling for another senior woman who happens to be actress Ellen Barkin.
Rumors are swirling that the two have embarked on a romance after they've been spotted dining together at Orso before checking out Julianne Moore's new play "The Vertical Hour."
On that encounter, an onlooker told US publication In Touch, "the couple held hands throughout the performance" while adding "He didn't take his eyes of her." To be or not to be? You'll be the judge.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton