Ralph Fiennes Falls for Another Senior Woman
Is it okay for us to say that Ralph Fiennes suffers from the so-called "mother-complex"? Well, maybe. The actor who famously dumped his wife Alex Kingston for older woman Francesca Annis, is now falling for another senior woman who happens to be actress Ellen Barkin.
Rumors are swirling that the two have embarked on a romance after they've been spotted dining together at Orso before checking out Julianne Moore's new play "The Vertical Hour."
On that encounter, an onlooker told US publication In Touch, "the couple held hands throughout the performance" while adding "He didn't take his eyes of her." To be or not to be? You'll be the judge.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes