Ralph Fiennes Falls for Another Senior Woman
Is it okay for us to say that Ralph Fiennes suffers from the so-called "mother-complex"? Well, maybe. The actor who famously dumped his wife Alex Kingston for older woman Francesca Annis, is now falling for another senior woman who happens to be actress Ellen Barkin.
Rumors are swirling that the two have embarked on a romance after they've been spotted dining together at Orso before checking out Julianne Moore's new play "The Vertical Hour."
On that encounter, an onlooker told US publication In Touch, "the couple held hands throughout the performance" while adding "He didn't take his eyes of her." To be or not to be? You'll be the judge.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video