Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker Climbs "Valley of Elah"
Two more big names are coming down together to mystery thriller "In the Valley of Elah." The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker have both reached agreement to take part in the movie, which is currently is under development at Warner Independent Pictures.
Joining Tommy Lee Jones and Charlize Theron, Sarandon will play the wife of Jones' character, a career soldier looking for his son who has mysteriously gone AWOL after returning from Iraq, while Tucker is billed to portray the missing son.
Filming is set to begin this month in New Mexico and Morocco with Paul Haggis to direct from his own script. The filmmaker is also seating as producers alongside Laurence Becsey, Darlene Caamano, Emilio Diez Barroso, Steve Samuels and Patrick Wachsberger.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money