Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker Climbs "Valley of Elah"
Two more big names are coming down together to mystery thriller "In the Valley of Elah." The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker have both reached agreement to take part in the movie, which is currently is under development at Warner Independent Pictures.
Joining Tommy Lee Jones and Charlize Theron, Sarandon will play the wife of Jones' character, a career soldier looking for his son who has mysteriously gone AWOL after returning from Iraq, while Tucker is billed to portray the missing son.
Filming is set to begin this month in New Mexico and Morocco with Paul Haggis to direct from his own script. The filmmaker is also seating as producers alongside Laurence Becsey, Darlene Caamano, Emilio Diez Barroso, Steve Samuels and Patrick Wachsberger.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry