Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker Climbs "Valley of Elah"
Two more big names are coming down together to mystery thriller "In the Valley of Elah." The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker have both reached agreement to take part in the movie, which is currently is under development at Warner Independent Pictures.
Joining Tommy Lee Jones and Charlize Theron, Sarandon will play the wife of Jones' character, a career soldier looking for his son who has mysteriously gone AWOL after returning from Iraq, while Tucker is billed to portray the missing son.
Filming is set to begin this month in New Mexico and Morocco with Paul Haggis to direct from his own script. The filmmaker is also seating as producers alongside Laurence Becsey, Darlene Caamano, Emilio Diez Barroso, Steve Samuels and Patrick Wachsberger.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked