Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker Climbs "Valley of Elah"
Two more big names are coming down together to mystery thriller "In the Valley of Elah." The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker have both reached agreement to take part in the movie, which is currently is under development at Warner Independent Pictures.
Joining Tommy Lee Jones and Charlize Theron, Sarandon will play the wife of Jones' character, a career soldier looking for his son who has mysteriously gone AWOL after returning from Iraq, while Tucker is billed to portray the missing son.
Filming is set to begin this month in New Mexico and Morocco with Paul Haggis to direct from his own script. The filmmaker is also seating as producers alongside Laurence Becsey, Darlene Caamano, Emilio Diez Barroso, Steve Samuels and Patrick Wachsberger.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl