Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker Climbs "Valley of Elah"
Two more big names are coming down together to mystery thriller "In the Valley of Elah." The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Susan Sarandon and Jonathan Tucker have both reached agreement to take part in the movie, which is currently is under development at Warner Independent Pictures.
Joining Tommy Lee Jones and Charlize Theron, Sarandon will play the wife of Jones' character, a career soldier looking for his son who has mysteriously gone AWOL after returning from Iraq, while Tucker is billed to portray the missing son.
Filming is set to begin this month in New Mexico and Morocco with Paul Haggis to direct from his own script. The filmmaker is also seating as producers alongside Laurence Becsey, Darlene Caamano, Emilio Diez Barroso, Steve Samuels and Patrick Wachsberger.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service