Tobey Maguire Considers Quitting Spider-Man Role
Probably "Spider-Man 3" will be the last time audience can see Tobey Maguire appear as the titular superhero. The dark-haired actor is reportedly in consideration to give up the coveted role in order to spend more time with his newborn daughter Ruby.
"This might be a good place to stop - I am not tied contractually to any more Spider-Man movies," so he said while confessing it would be a perfect time to retire from the hit franchise. "I am not completely closed to the idea of another one if it made sense but I would say the odds were in favour of this being the last one."
This is not the first time a star from the hit franchise revealed a thought to make a departure as Maguire's co-star Kirsten Dunst previously admitted that she is keen to leave the series and takes up art instead, saying she is not "the type of actress who does movie after movie."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic