Tobey Maguire Considers Quitting Spider-Man Role
Probably "Spider-Man 3" will be the last time audience can see Tobey Maguire appear as the titular superhero. The dark-haired actor is reportedly in consideration to give up the coveted role in order to spend more time with his newborn daughter Ruby.
"This might be a good place to stop - I am not tied contractually to any more Spider-Man movies," so he said while confessing it would be a perfect time to retire from the hit franchise. "I am not completely closed to the idea of another one if it made sense but I would say the odds were in favour of this being the last one."
This is not the first time a star from the hit franchise revealed a thought to make a departure as Maguire's co-star Kirsten Dunst previously admitted that she is keen to leave the series and takes up art instead, saying she is not "the type of actress who does movie after movie."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?