Woody Harrelson Hops Onto "Trans-Siberian"
Moving to non-Hollywood production, Woody Harrelson is poised to star in "Trans-Siberian", a Spanish crime thriller of Filmax production.
Rounding out the cast lineup already consisting of Samantha Morton, Kate Mara, Ben Kingsley, and Eduardo Noriega, the Texas-born actor will play Morton's husband who accompanies her traveling on the famous Trans-Siberian train to only find that the journey soon becomes a thrilling chase full of deception and murder.
Shooting on the film is scheduled to start on December 11 this year using some locations in Beijing, Russia, and Lithuania. Brad Anderson is on duty to helm with Carlos Fernandez also Antonia Nava executive producing and Julio Fernandez producing.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked