Woody Harrelson Hops Onto "Trans-Siberian"
Moving to non-Hollywood production, Woody Harrelson is poised to star in "Trans-Siberian", a Spanish crime thriller of Filmax production.
Rounding out the cast lineup already consisting of Samantha Morton, Kate Mara, Ben Kingsley, and Eduardo Noriega, the Texas-born actor will play Morton's husband who accompanies her traveling on the famous Trans-Siberian train to only find that the journey soon becomes a thrilling chase full of deception and murder.
Shooting on the film is scheduled to start on December 11 this year using some locations in Beijing, Russia, and Lithuania. Brad Anderson is on duty to helm with Carlos Fernandez also Antonia Nava executive producing and Julio Fernandez producing.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt