Woody Harrelson Hops Onto "Trans-Siberian"
Moving to non-Hollywood production, Woody Harrelson is poised to star in "Trans-Siberian", a Spanish crime thriller of Filmax production.
Rounding out the cast lineup already consisting of Samantha Morton, Kate Mara, Ben Kingsley, and Eduardo Noriega, the Texas-born actor will play Morton's husband who accompanies her traveling on the famous Trans-Siberian train to only find that the journey soon becomes a thrilling chase full of deception and murder.
Shooting on the film is scheduled to start on December 11 this year using some locations in Beijing, Russia, and Lithuania. Brad Anderson is on duty to helm with Carlos Fernandez also Antonia Nava executive producing and Julio Fernandez producing.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift