Woody Harrelson Hops Onto "Trans-Siberian"
Moving to non-Hollywood production, Woody Harrelson is poised to star in "Trans-Siberian", a Spanish crime thriller of Filmax production.
Rounding out the cast lineup already consisting of Samantha Morton, Kate Mara, Ben Kingsley, and Eduardo Noriega, the Texas-born actor will play Morton's husband who accompanies her traveling on the famous Trans-Siberian train to only find that the journey soon becomes a thrilling chase full of deception and murder.
Shooting on the film is scheduled to start on December 11 this year using some locations in Beijing, Russia, and Lithuania. Brad Anderson is on duty to helm with Carlos Fernandez also Antonia Nava executive producing and Julio Fernandez producing.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'