Woody Harrelson Hops Onto "Trans-Siberian"
Moving to non-Hollywood production, Woody Harrelson is poised to star in "Trans-Siberian", a Spanish crime thriller of Filmax production.
Rounding out the cast lineup already consisting of Samantha Morton, Kate Mara, Ben Kingsley, and Eduardo Noriega, the Texas-born actor will play Morton's husband who accompanies her traveling on the famous Trans-Siberian train to only find that the journey soon becomes a thrilling chase full of deception and murder.
Shooting on the film is scheduled to start on December 11 this year using some locations in Beijing, Russia, and Lithuania. Brad Anderson is on duty to helm with Carlos Fernandez also Antonia Nava executive producing and Julio Fernandez producing.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie