Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter Divorce Is Finalized
This week is week of relief. Following in the other Hollywood's divorce, Rod Stewart and estranged wife Rachel Hunter also have their divorce finalized. The two have been officially pronounced single on November 2nd.
With his single status it would be possible then for Stewart to tie the knot with model fiancee Penny Lancaster, whom he proposed to last year. The pair has a one-year-old son. When and where they will hold the wedding? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
Stewart and Hunter married in 1990 and have two children together. While the court documents were released Wednesday Nov 29th, details of the financial settlement have not been made public.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics