Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter Divorce Is Finalized
This week is week of relief. Following in the other Hollywood's divorce, Rod Stewart and estranged wife Rachel Hunter also have their divorce finalized. The two have been officially pronounced single on November 2nd.
With his single status it would be possible then for Stewart to tie the knot with model fiancee Penny Lancaster, whom he proposed to last year. The pair has a one-year-old son. When and where they will hold the wedding? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
Stewart and Hunter married in 1990 and have two children together. While the court documents were released Wednesday Nov 29th, details of the financial settlement have not been made public.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers