Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter Divorce Is Finalized
This week is week of relief. Following in the other Hollywood's divorce, Rod Stewart and estranged wife Rachel Hunter also have their divorce finalized. The two have been officially pronounced single on November 2nd.
With his single status it would be possible then for Stewart to tie the knot with model fiancee Penny Lancaster, whom he proposed to last year. The pair has a one-year-old son. When and where they will hold the wedding? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
Stewart and Hunter married in 1990 and have two children together. While the court documents were released Wednesday Nov 29th, details of the financial settlement have not been made public.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'