Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter Divorce Is Finalized
This week is week of relief. Following in the other Hollywood's divorce, Rod Stewart and estranged wife Rachel Hunter also have their divorce finalized. The two have been officially pronounced single on November 2nd.
With his single status it would be possible then for Stewart to tie the knot with model fiancee Penny Lancaster, whom he proposed to last year. The pair has a one-year-old son. When and where they will hold the wedding? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
Stewart and Hunter married in 1990 and have two children together. While the court documents were released Wednesday Nov 29th, details of the financial settlement have not been made public.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie