Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter Divorce Is Finalized
This week is week of relief. Following in the other Hollywood's divorce, Rod Stewart and estranged wife Rachel Hunter also have their divorce finalized. The two have been officially pronounced single on November 2nd.
With his single status it would be possible then for Stewart to tie the knot with model fiancee Penny Lancaster, whom he proposed to last year. The pair has a one-year-old son. When and where they will hold the wedding? Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
Stewart and Hunter married in 1990 and have two children together. While the court documents were released Wednesday Nov 29th, details of the financial settlement have not been made public.
More Rod Stewart News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie