X-Tina Wax Figure Unveiled
The wax figure of Christina Aguilera was unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds on Thursday Nov 30th, coinciding with the end of her UK tour.
The singer's model is seen in her very own luxurious, 1920s-style, interactive 'powder room', complete with vanity mirrors and shimmer curtains.
Visitors will be able to belt out one of Christina's classic hits by activating a sing-a-long video playing from inside her mirror.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'