X-Tina Wax Figure Unveiled
The wax figure of Christina Aguilera was unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds on Thursday Nov 30th, coinciding with the end of her UK tour.
The singer's model is seen in her very own luxurious, 1920s-style, interactive 'powder room', complete with vanity mirrors and shimmer curtains.
Visitors will be able to belt out one of Christina's classic hits by activating a sing-a-long video playing from inside her mirror.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame