X-Tina Wax Figure Unveiled
The wax figure of Christina Aguilera was unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds on Thursday Nov 30th, coinciding with the end of her UK tour.
The singer's model is seen in her very own luxurious, 1920s-style, interactive 'powder room', complete with vanity mirrors and shimmer curtains.
Visitors will be able to belt out one of Christina's classic hits by activating a sing-a-long video playing from inside her mirror.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video