X-Tina Wax Figure Unveiled
The wax figure of Christina Aguilera was unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds on Thursday Nov 30th, coinciding with the end of her UK tour.
The singer's model is seen in her very own luxurious, 1920s-style, interactive 'powder room', complete with vanity mirrors and shimmer curtains.
Visitors will be able to belt out one of Christina's classic hits by activating a sing-a-long video playing from inside her mirror.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy