X-Tina Wax Figure Unveiled
The wax figure of Christina Aguilera was unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds on Thursday Nov 30th, coinciding with the end of her UK tour.
The singer's model is seen in her very own luxurious, 1920s-style, interactive 'powder room', complete with vanity mirrors and shimmer curtains.
Visitors will be able to belt out one of Christina's classic hits by activating a sing-a-long video playing from inside her mirror.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'