Leelee Sobieski Conducts "Acts of Violence"
Seemingly does not find any trouble to maintain her acting career, Leelee Sobieski has smoothly signed on to take a starring role in a horror comedy flick titled "Acts of Violence", which tells about a horror comedy about a doctor seeking to avenge an attack on his wife.
The "Deep Impact" star is joining names like Jim Hanks, Sam Hargrave, Sascha Knopf, and Il Lim, the latter also being assigned to both handle writing and directing matters. Apart from starring, the actress will also serve as producer together with Elizabeth Sobieski, Ian Eyre, and Lim while Michael Costner is co-producing.
Sobieski, who bears an uncanny resemblance to fellow actress Helen Hunt, is last seen on he big screen playing opposite Nicolas Cage in Neil LaBute's thriller mystery "The Wicker Man." Her upcoming film projects include "88 Minutes", "The Elder Son", and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale" in which she appears alongside Jason Statham and John Rhys-Davies.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'