Leelee Sobieski Conducts "Acts of Violence"
Seemingly does not find any trouble to maintain her acting career, Leelee Sobieski has smoothly signed on to take a starring role in a horror comedy flick titled "Acts of Violence", which tells about a horror comedy about a doctor seeking to avenge an attack on his wife.
The "Deep Impact" star is joining names like Jim Hanks, Sam Hargrave, Sascha Knopf, and Il Lim, the latter also being assigned to both handle writing and directing matters. Apart from starring, the actress will also serve as producer together with Elizabeth Sobieski, Ian Eyre, and Lim while Michael Costner is co-producing.
Sobieski, who bears an uncanny resemblance to fellow actress Helen Hunt, is last seen on he big screen playing opposite Nicolas Cage in Neil LaBute's thriller mystery "The Wicker Man." Her upcoming film projects include "88 Minutes", "The Elder Son", and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale" in which she appears alongside Jason Statham and John Rhys-Davies.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser