Leelee Sobieski Conducts "Acts of Violence"
Seemingly does not find any trouble to maintain her acting career, Leelee Sobieski has smoothly signed on to take a starring role in a horror comedy flick titled "Acts of Violence", which tells about a horror comedy about a doctor seeking to avenge an attack on his wife.
The "Deep Impact" star is joining names like Jim Hanks, Sam Hargrave, Sascha Knopf, and Il Lim, the latter also being assigned to both handle writing and directing matters. Apart from starring, the actress will also serve as producer together with Elizabeth Sobieski, Ian Eyre, and Lim while Michael Costner is co-producing.
Sobieski, who bears an uncanny resemblance to fellow actress Helen Hunt, is last seen on he big screen playing opposite Nicolas Cage in Neil LaBute's thriller mystery "The Wicker Man." Her upcoming film projects include "88 Minutes", "The Elder Son", and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale" in which she appears alongside Jason Statham and John Rhys-Davies.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub