Leelee Sobieski Conducts "Acts of Violence"
Seemingly does not find any trouble to maintain her acting career, Leelee Sobieski has smoothly signed on to take a starring role in a horror comedy flick titled "Acts of Violence", which tells about a horror comedy about a doctor seeking to avenge an attack on his wife.
The "Deep Impact" star is joining names like Jim Hanks, Sam Hargrave, Sascha Knopf, and Il Lim, the latter also being assigned to both handle writing and directing matters. Apart from starring, the actress will also serve as producer together with Elizabeth Sobieski, Ian Eyre, and Lim while Michael Costner is co-producing.
Sobieski, who bears an uncanny resemblance to fellow actress Helen Hunt, is last seen on he big screen playing opposite Nicolas Cage in Neil LaBute's thriller mystery "The Wicker Man." Her upcoming film projects include "88 Minutes", "The Elder Son", and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale" in which she appears alongside Jason Statham and John Rhys-Davies.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'