Leelee Sobieski Conducts "Acts of Violence"
Seemingly does not find any trouble to maintain her acting career, Leelee Sobieski has smoothly signed on to take a starring role in a horror comedy flick titled "Acts of Violence", which tells about a horror comedy about a doctor seeking to avenge an attack on his wife.
The "Deep Impact" star is joining names like Jim Hanks, Sam Hargrave, Sascha Knopf, and Il Lim, the latter also being assigned to both handle writing and directing matters. Apart from starring, the actress will also serve as producer together with Elizabeth Sobieski, Ian Eyre, and Lim while Michael Costner is co-producing.
Sobieski, who bears an uncanny resemblance to fellow actress Helen Hunt, is last seen on he big screen playing opposite Nicolas Cage in Neil LaBute's thriller mystery "The Wicker Man." Her upcoming film projects include "88 Minutes", "The Elder Son", and "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale" in which she appears alongside Jason Statham and John Rhys-Davies.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage