Christian Slater Is Single Again
There it is, nearly three years after Christian Slater separated from his estranged wife Ryan Haddon and nearly two years after announcing their split, the couple finally has their divorce finalized. The Los Angeles Superior Court documents listed November 21st as the official divorce date.
Slater and Haddon tied the knot on Valentine's Day in 2000 and have two children, five-year-old Eliana Sophia and Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater who is now seven. The actor originally filed the petition in February 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Further details on the divorce are being kept under wrap, including the notion of spousal support and joint custody of their two children. However, it is said that things concerning the legal proceedings have been settled.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video