Christian Slater Is Single Again
There it is, nearly three years after Christian Slater separated from his estranged wife Ryan Haddon and nearly two years after announcing their split, the couple finally has their divorce finalized. The Los Angeles Superior Court documents listed November 21st as the official divorce date.
Slater and Haddon tied the knot on Valentine's Day in 2000 and have two children, five-year-old Eliana Sophia and Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater who is now seven. The actor originally filed the petition in February 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Further details on the divorce are being kept under wrap, including the notion of spousal support and joint custody of their two children. However, it is said that things concerning the legal proceedings have been settled.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her