Christian Slater Is Single Again
There it is, nearly three years after Christian Slater separated from his estranged wife Ryan Haddon and nearly two years after announcing their split, the couple finally has their divorce finalized. The Los Angeles Superior Court documents listed November 21st as the official divorce date.
Slater and Haddon tied the knot on Valentine's Day in 2000 and have two children, five-year-old Eliana Sophia and Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater who is now seven. The actor originally filed the petition in February 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Further details on the divorce are being kept under wrap, including the notion of spousal support and joint custody of their two children. However, it is said that things concerning the legal proceedings have been settled.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt