Christian Slater Is Single Again
There it is, nearly three years after Christian Slater separated from his estranged wife Ryan Haddon and nearly two years after announcing their split, the couple finally has their divorce finalized. The Los Angeles Superior Court documents listed November 21st as the official divorce date.
Slater and Haddon tied the knot on Valentine's Day in 2000 and have two children, five-year-old Eliana Sophia and Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater who is now seven. The actor originally filed the petition in February 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Further details on the divorce are being kept under wrap, including the notion of spousal support and joint custody of their two children. However, it is said that things concerning the legal proceedings have been settled.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen