Christian Slater Is Single Again
There it is, nearly three years after Christian Slater separated from his estranged wife Ryan Haddon and nearly two years after announcing their split, the couple finally has their divorce finalized. The Los Angeles Superior Court documents listed November 21st as the official divorce date.
Slater and Haddon tied the knot on Valentine's Day in 2000 and have two children, five-year-old Eliana Sophia and Jaden Zach Haddon-Slater who is now seven. The actor originally filed the petition in February 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Further details on the divorce are being kept under wrap, including the notion of spousal support and joint custody of their two children. However, it is said that things concerning the legal proceedings have been settled.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'