Eddie Murphy Back in Action for "Beverly Hills Cop IV"
Well, this should be more than a mere good news for those who patiently wait for the return of detective Axel Foley. After more than a decade since "Beverly Hills Cop III", Eddie Murphy is finally official to portray the character once again in the film's follow-up, "Beverly Hills Cop IV."
In bringing the project to the surface, Murphy is joining forces with Paramount Pictures in collaring Lorenzo di Bonaventura as producer as well as reinvigorating and updating the once-lucrative property. While the flick is out to writers, there are no words yet about other cast member and production details.
Murphy, a native of Brooklyn, New York, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Jennifer Tilly in Disney's horror comedy "The Haunted Mansion." His next film feature, "Dreamgirls", will open in theaters on December 15 this year.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch