Eddie Murphy Back in Action for "Beverly Hills Cop IV"
Well, this should be more than a mere good news for those who patiently wait for the return of detective Axel Foley. After more than a decade since "Beverly Hills Cop III", Eddie Murphy is finally official to portray the character once again in the film's follow-up, "Beverly Hills Cop IV."
In bringing the project to the surface, Murphy is joining forces with Paramount Pictures in collaring Lorenzo di Bonaventura as producer as well as reinvigorating and updating the once-lucrative property. While the flick is out to writers, there are no words yet about other cast member and production details.
Murphy, a native of Brooklyn, New York, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Jennifer Tilly in Disney's horror comedy "The Haunted Mansion." His next film feature, "Dreamgirls", will open in theaters on December 15 this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture