Eddie Murphy Back in Action for "Beverly Hills Cop IV"
Well, this should be more than a mere good news for those who patiently wait for the return of detective Axel Foley. After more than a decade since "Beverly Hills Cop III", Eddie Murphy is finally official to portray the character once again in the film's follow-up, "Beverly Hills Cop IV."
In bringing the project to the surface, Murphy is joining forces with Paramount Pictures in collaring Lorenzo di Bonaventura as producer as well as reinvigorating and updating the once-lucrative property. While the flick is out to writers, there are no words yet about other cast member and production details.
Murphy, a native of Brooklyn, New York, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Jennifer Tilly in Disney's horror comedy "The Haunted Mansion." His next film feature, "Dreamgirls", will open in theaters on December 15 this year.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding