Eddie Murphy Back in Action for "Beverly Hills Cop IV"
Well, this should be more than a mere good news for those who patiently wait for the return of detective Axel Foley. After more than a decade since "Beverly Hills Cop III", Eddie Murphy is finally official to portray the character once again in the film's follow-up, "Beverly Hills Cop IV."
In bringing the project to the surface, Murphy is joining forces with Paramount Pictures in collaring Lorenzo di Bonaventura as producer as well as reinvigorating and updating the once-lucrative property. While the flick is out to writers, there are no words yet about other cast member and production details.
Murphy, a native of Brooklyn, New York, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Jennifer Tilly in Disney's horror comedy "The Haunted Mansion." His next film feature, "Dreamgirls", will open in theaters on December 15 this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers