Meryl Streep Performs A Stunning "Rendition"
Giving more highlights to the already high-profile cast lineup of "Rendition", Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep has reached a deal to take a starring role in this New Line Cinema's political thriller project, Variety has reported.
Joining the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon, Peter Sarsgaard, Alan Arkin, and Omar Metwally, Streep will be billed to play a government official who approves the transfer of a suspect in a suicide bombing to a Middle East country. Shooting of her scenes is expected to be commenced in Los Angeles in the next few days.
Production on the film has already been running since last week led by Gavin Hood who is directing based on script written by Kelley Sane. David Kanter, Keith Redmon, Michael Sugar, and Steve Golin are all producing with Level One's Bill Todman co-financing alongside New Line.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'