Meryl Streep Performs A Stunning "Rendition"
Giving more highlights to the already high-profile cast lineup of "Rendition", Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep has reached a deal to take a starring role in this New Line Cinema's political thriller project, Variety has reported.
Joining the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon, Peter Sarsgaard, Alan Arkin, and Omar Metwally, Streep will be billed to play a government official who approves the transfer of a suspect in a suicide bombing to a Middle East country. Shooting of her scenes is expected to be commenced in Los Angeles in the next few days.
Production on the film has already been running since last week led by Gavin Hood who is directing based on script written by Kelley Sane. David Kanter, Keith Redmon, Michael Sugar, and Steve Golin are all producing with Level One's Bill Todman co-financing alongside New Line.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London