Movies Line Up at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
Organizers of next year's Sundance Film Festival have officially unveiled Wednesday, November 29 the lineup of movies featured in the event set to run for ten days from January 18 to 28 in Park City, Sundance, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, Utah.
Among 122 feature films presented, 64 of them will compete for awards in four basic Sundance categories that are U.S. independent feature films, U.S. documentaries, world feature films, and world documentaries.
For the first category, entries include "The Good Life", "Broken English", "Grace Is Gone", and "Snow Angels" while the second contains titles like "Ghosts of Abu Gharib", "Girl 27", "Zoo", "Chasing Ghosts", and "Banished."
Meanwhile, up for the world competition are Bolivia's "Cocalero", Germany's "Comrades in Dreams", U.K's "Crossing the Line", France's "Blame It on Fidel", New Zealand's "Eagle Vs. Shark", Canada's "How She Moves", and Australia's "Noise." For complete list of movies participating, please check it out at http://www2.sundance.org/.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds