Movies Line Up at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
Organizers of next year's Sundance Film Festival have officially unveiled Wednesday, November 29 the lineup of movies featured in the event set to run for ten days from January 18 to 28 in Park City, Sundance, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, Utah.
Among 122 feature films presented, 64 of them will compete for awards in four basic Sundance categories that are U.S. independent feature films, U.S. documentaries, world feature films, and world documentaries.
For the first category, entries include "The Good Life", "Broken English", "Grace Is Gone", and "Snow Angels" while the second contains titles like "Ghosts of Abu Gharib", "Girl 27", "Zoo", "Chasing Ghosts", and "Banished."
Meanwhile, up for the world competition are Bolivia's "Cocalero", Germany's "Comrades in Dreams", U.K's "Crossing the Line", France's "Blame It on Fidel", New Zealand's "Eagle Vs. Shark", Canada's "How She Moves", and Australia's "Noise." For complete list of movies participating, please check it out at http://www2.sundance.org/.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'