Movies Line Up at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
Organizers of next year's Sundance Film Festival have officially unveiled Wednesday, November 29 the lineup of movies featured in the event set to run for ten days from January 18 to 28 in Park City, Sundance, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, Utah.
Among 122 feature films presented, 64 of them will compete for awards in four basic Sundance categories that are U.S. independent feature films, U.S. documentaries, world feature films, and world documentaries.
For the first category, entries include "The Good Life", "Broken English", "Grace Is Gone", and "Snow Angels" while the second contains titles like "Ghosts of Abu Gharib", "Girl 27", "Zoo", "Chasing Ghosts", and "Banished."
Meanwhile, up for the world competition are Bolivia's "Cocalero", Germany's "Comrades in Dreams", U.K's "Crossing the Line", France's "Blame It on Fidel", New Zealand's "Eagle Vs. Shark", Canada's "How She Moves", and Australia's "Noise." For complete list of movies participating, please check it out at http://www2.sundance.org/.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title