Movies Line Up at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
Organizers of next year's Sundance Film Festival have officially unveiled Wednesday, November 29 the lineup of movies featured in the event set to run for ten days from January 18 to 28 in Park City, Sundance, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, Utah.
Among 122 feature films presented, 64 of them will compete for awards in four basic Sundance categories that are U.S. independent feature films, U.S. documentaries, world feature films, and world documentaries.
For the first category, entries include "The Good Life", "Broken English", "Grace Is Gone", and "Snow Angels" while the second contains titles like "Ghosts of Abu Gharib", "Girl 27", "Zoo", "Chasing Ghosts", and "Banished."
Meanwhile, up for the world competition are Bolivia's "Cocalero", Germany's "Comrades in Dreams", U.K's "Crossing the Line", France's "Blame It on Fidel", New Zealand's "Eagle Vs. Shark", Canada's "How She Moves", and Australia's "Noise." For complete list of movies participating, please check it out at http://www2.sundance.org/.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money