Movies Line Up at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
Organizers of next year's Sundance Film Festival have officially unveiled Wednesday, November 29 the lineup of movies featured in the event set to run for ten days from January 18 to 28 in Park City, Sundance, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, Utah.
Among 122 feature films presented, 64 of them will compete for awards in four basic Sundance categories that are U.S. independent feature films, U.S. documentaries, world feature films, and world documentaries.
For the first category, entries include "The Good Life", "Broken English", "Grace Is Gone", and "Snow Angels" while the second contains titles like "Ghosts of Abu Gharib", "Girl 27", "Zoo", "Chasing Ghosts", and "Banished."
Meanwhile, up for the world competition are Bolivia's "Cocalero", Germany's "Comrades in Dreams", U.K's "Crossing the Line", France's "Blame It on Fidel", New Zealand's "Eagle Vs. Shark", Canada's "How She Moves", and Australia's "Noise." For complete list of movies participating, please check it out at http://www2.sundance.org/.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago