Todd Phillips to "Fix Up" Some Things
Ready to draw a handful of money out of his pocket, "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips is going to produce buddy comedy "The Fix Up" with a possibility to also take a director's seat for the project.
Set to be developed under Warner Bros. Pictures banner, the flick centers on an ordinary man falsely accused of a crime who embarks on a road adventure with a government agent after the man resolves to make things right for him.
In terms of screenwriting, duo Michael Colton and John Aboud are onboard to execute Phillips' take on the original script by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. Meanwhile Bill Gerber will accompany Phillips in producing the film via his Gerber Pictures.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show