Todd Phillips to "Fix Up" Some Things
Ready to draw a handful of money out of his pocket, "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips is going to produce buddy comedy "The Fix Up" with a possibility to also take a director's seat for the project.
Set to be developed under Warner Bros. Pictures banner, the flick centers on an ordinary man falsely accused of a crime who embarks on a road adventure with a government agent after the man resolves to make things right for him.
In terms of screenwriting, duo Michael Colton and John Aboud are onboard to execute Phillips' take on the original script by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. Meanwhile Bill Gerber will accompany Phillips in producing the film via his Gerber Pictures.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'