Todd Phillips to "Fix Up" Some Things
Ready to draw a handful of money out of his pocket, "Old School" helmer Todd Phillips is going to produce buddy comedy "The Fix Up" with a possibility to also take a director's seat for the project.
Set to be developed under Warner Bros. Pictures banner, the flick centers on an ordinary man falsely accused of a crime who embarks on a road adventure with a government agent after the man resolves to make things right for him.
In terms of screenwriting, duo Michael Colton and John Aboud are onboard to execute Phillips' take on the original script by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. Meanwhile Bill Gerber will accompany Phillips in producing the film via his Gerber Pictures.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group