"The Pineapple Express" Halts at Columbia Pictures
Maintaining its productiveness, Columbia Pictures is about to develop a comedy feature entitled "The Pineapple Express" for Judd Apatow and Shauna Robertson to produce, Variety has learned.
In bringing the project to the surface, the studio has already appointed David Gordon Green to direct from the script written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg which revolves around a pair of buddies who find themselves unexpectedly get involved with a drug gang.
Production is expected to begin early next year with James Franco starring alongside Rogen, who will also seat as the film's executive producer together with Goldberg.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub