"The Pineapple Express" Halts at Columbia Pictures
Maintaining its productiveness, Columbia Pictures is about to develop a comedy feature entitled "The Pineapple Express" for Judd Apatow and Shauna Robertson to produce, Variety has learned.
In bringing the project to the surface, the studio has already appointed David Gordon Green to direct from the script written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg which revolves around a pair of buddies who find themselves unexpectedly get involved with a drug gang.
Production is expected to begin early next year with James Franco starring alongside Rogen, who will also seat as the film's executive producer together with Goldberg.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked