"The Pineapple Express" Halts at Columbia Pictures
Maintaining its productiveness, Columbia Pictures is about to develop a comedy feature entitled "The Pineapple Express" for Judd Apatow and Shauna Robertson to produce, Variety has learned.
In bringing the project to the surface, the studio has already appointed David Gordon Green to direct from the script written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg which revolves around a pair of buddies who find themselves unexpectedly get involved with a drug gang.
Production is expected to begin early next year with James Franco starring alongside Rogen, who will also seat as the film's executive producer together with Goldberg.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes