"The Pineapple Express" Halts at Columbia Pictures
Maintaining its productiveness, Columbia Pictures is about to develop a comedy feature entitled "The Pineapple Express" for Judd Apatow and Shauna Robertson to produce, Variety has learned.
In bringing the project to the surface, the studio has already appointed David Gordon Green to direct from the script written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg which revolves around a pair of buddies who find themselves unexpectedly get involved with a drug gang.
Production is expected to begin early next year with James Franco starring alongside Rogen, who will also seat as the film's executive producer together with Goldberg.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage