"The Pineapple Express" Halts at Columbia Pictures
Maintaining its productiveness, Columbia Pictures is about to develop a comedy feature entitled "The Pineapple Express" for Judd Apatow and Shauna Robertson to produce, Variety has learned.
In bringing the project to the surface, the studio has already appointed David Gordon Green to direct from the script written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg which revolves around a pair of buddies who find themselves unexpectedly get involved with a drug gang.
Production is expected to begin early next year with James Franco starring alongside Rogen, who will also seat as the film's executive producer together with Goldberg.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'