Sofia Coppola Gave Birth to First Child, A Baby Girl
American director, actress, producer, and Academy Award-winning screenwriter Sofia Coppola gave birth to a baby girl Tuesday Nov 28th. The newlyborn is her first child with boyfriend, French musician, Thomas Mars.
Details on the baby are not publicly revealed except that the couple named her Romy.
Sofia and Thomas first met when his band Phoenix contributed the tune "Too Young" to the "Lost in Translation" soundtrack. Since then on they embarked on a romance. Prior to her love relationship with Thomas, Coppola married filmmaker Spike Jonze from 1999 to 2003.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed