Sofia Coppola Gave Birth to First Child, A Baby Girl
American director, actress, producer, and Academy Award-winning screenwriter Sofia Coppola gave birth to a baby girl Tuesday Nov 28th. The newlyborn is her first child with boyfriend, French musician, Thomas Mars.
Details on the baby are not publicly revealed except that the couple named her Romy.
Sofia and Thomas first met when his band Phoenix contributed the tune "Too Young" to the "Lost in Translation" soundtrack. Since then on they embarked on a romance. Prior to her love relationship with Thomas, Coppola married filmmaker Spike Jonze from 1999 to 2003.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'