Sofia Coppola Gave Birth to First Child, A Baby Girl
American director, actress, producer, and Academy Award-winning screenwriter Sofia Coppola gave birth to a baby girl Tuesday Nov 28th. The newlyborn is her first child with boyfriend, French musician, Thomas Mars.
Details on the baby are not publicly revealed except that the couple named her Romy.
Sofia and Thomas first met when his band Phoenix contributed the tune "Too Young" to the "Lost in Translation" soundtrack. Since then on they embarked on a romance. Prior to her love relationship with Thomas, Coppola married filmmaker Spike Jonze from 1999 to 2003.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date