Sofia Coppola Gave Birth to First Child, A Baby Girl
American director, actress, producer, and Academy Award-winning screenwriter Sofia Coppola gave birth to a baby girl Tuesday Nov 28th. The newlyborn is her first child with boyfriend, French musician, Thomas Mars.
Details on the baby are not publicly revealed except that the couple named her Romy.
Sofia and Thomas first met when his band Phoenix contributed the tune "Too Young" to the "Lost in Translation" soundtrack. Since then on they embarked on a romance. Prior to her love relationship with Thomas, Coppola married filmmaker Spike Jonze from 1999 to 2003.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen