Sofia Coppola Gave Birth to First Child, A Baby Girl
American director, actress, producer, and Academy Award-winning screenwriter Sofia Coppola gave birth to a baby girl Tuesday Nov 28th. The newlyborn is her first child with boyfriend, French musician, Thomas Mars.
Details on the baby are not publicly revealed except that the couple named her Romy.
Sofia and Thomas first met when his band Phoenix contributed the tune "Too Young" to the "Lost in Translation" soundtrack. Since then on they embarked on a romance. Prior to her love relationship with Thomas, Coppola married filmmaker Spike Jonze from 1999 to 2003.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host