Commitment-Phobic Cameron Diaz Doesn't Want to Get Married
There won't be wedding bells for Cameron Diaz and boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Diaz, who's been asked by Ellen DeGeneres about marriage plans in an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing Tuesday Nov 28th, told the talk show host she doesn't want to get married, claiming she's a "commitment-phobe".
"I don't want to get married. I just want to catch the bouquet, because I have a collection of bouquets", the actress said further.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist