Commitment-Phobic Cameron Diaz Doesn't Want to Get Married
There won't be wedding bells for Cameron Diaz and boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Diaz, who's been asked by Ellen DeGeneres about marriage plans in an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing Tuesday Nov 28th, told the talk show host she doesn't want to get married, claiming she's a "commitment-phobe".
"I don't want to get married. I just want to catch the bouquet, because I have a collection of bouquets", the actress said further.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington