Commitment-Phobic Cameron Diaz Doesn't Want to Get Married
There won't be wedding bells for Cameron Diaz and boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Diaz, who's been asked by Ellen DeGeneres about marriage plans in an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing Tuesday Nov 28th, told the talk show host she doesn't want to get married, claiming she's a "commitment-phobe".
"I don't want to get married. I just want to catch the bouquet, because I have a collection of bouquets", the actress said further.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes