Commitment-Phobic Cameron Diaz Doesn't Want to Get Married
There won't be wedding bells for Cameron Diaz and boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Diaz, who's been asked by Ellen DeGeneres about marriage plans in an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing Tuesday Nov 28th, told the talk show host she doesn't want to get married, claiming she's a "commitment-phobe".
"I don't want to get married. I just want to catch the bouquet, because I have a collection of bouquets", the actress said further.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny