Commitment-Phobic Cameron Diaz Doesn't Want to Get Married
There won't be wedding bells for Cameron Diaz and boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
Diaz, who's been asked by Ellen DeGeneres about marriage plans in an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing Tuesday Nov 28th, told the talk show host she doesn't want to get married, claiming she's a "commitment-phobe".
"I don't want to get married. I just want to catch the bouquet, because I have a collection of bouquets", the actress said further.
More Cameron Diaz News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger