Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend on the Verge of Calling It Quits?!
Despite engagement rumors, it has been reported that Keira Knightley's relationship with boyfriend Rupert Friend may be on the rocks. Reports surfaced last week that the couple was preparing to wed, but new reports suggest that things might not be that rosy between the pair.
A source close to the couple told the Daily Mirror, "Keira's a really loving girlfriend but she's so insanely busy with work it's untrue. She's done everything in her power to make Rupert feel important but he still complains that he doesn't get enough attention, and it's causing real friction."
Further the source revealed that things got worse as Rupert once got into an argument with Keira's "Pirates of the Caribbean" co-star Orlando Bloom, which really bothered the actress. "It all seemed very petty but it annoyed Keira as she doesn't like her personal life spilling over into her work. She's very professional and won't let anyone mess that up," the source added.
Well, it looks like things really are getting worse for Keira and Rupert. It is a shame that Rupert does mess the things up.
More Keira Knightley News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image