Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend on the Verge of Calling It Quits?!
Despite engagement rumors, it has been reported that Keira Knightley's relationship with boyfriend Rupert Friend may be on the rocks. Reports surfaced last week that the couple was preparing to wed, but new reports suggest that things might not be that rosy between the pair.
A source close to the couple told the Daily Mirror, "Keira's a really loving girlfriend but she's so insanely busy with work it's untrue. She's done everything in her power to make Rupert feel important but he still complains that he doesn't get enough attention, and it's causing real friction."
Further the source revealed that things got worse as Rupert once got into an argument with Keira's "Pirates of the Caribbean" co-star Orlando Bloom, which really bothered the actress. "It all seemed very petty but it annoyed Keira as she doesn't like her personal life spilling over into her work. She's very professional and won't let anyone mess that up," the source added.
Well, it looks like things really are getting worse for Keira and Rupert. It is a shame that Rupert does mess the things up.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'