Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend on the Verge of Calling It Quits?!
Despite engagement rumors, it has been reported that Keira Knightley's relationship with boyfriend Rupert Friend may be on the rocks. Reports surfaced last week that the couple was preparing to wed, but new reports suggest that things might not be that rosy between the pair.
A source close to the couple told the Daily Mirror, "Keira's a really loving girlfriend but she's so insanely busy with work it's untrue. She's done everything in her power to make Rupert feel important but he still complains that he doesn't get enough attention, and it's causing real friction."
Further the source revealed that things got worse as Rupert once got into an argument with Keira's "Pirates of the Caribbean" co-star Orlando Bloom, which really bothered the actress. "It all seemed very petty but it annoyed Keira as she doesn't like her personal life spilling over into her work. She's very professional and won't let anyone mess that up," the source added.
Well, it looks like things really are getting worse for Keira and Rupert. It is a shame that Rupert does mess the things up.
More Keira Knightley News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding