Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend on the Verge of Calling It Quits?!
Despite engagement rumors, it has been reported that Keira Knightley's relationship with boyfriend Rupert Friend may be on the rocks. Reports surfaced last week that the couple was preparing to wed, but new reports suggest that things might not be that rosy between the pair.
A source close to the couple told the Daily Mirror, "Keira's a really loving girlfriend but she's so insanely busy with work it's untrue. She's done everything in her power to make Rupert feel important but he still complains that he doesn't get enough attention, and it's causing real friction."
Further the source revealed that things got worse as Rupert once got into an argument with Keira's "Pirates of the Caribbean" co-star Orlando Bloom, which really bothered the actress. "It all seemed very petty but it annoyed Keira as she doesn't like her personal life spilling over into her work. She's very professional and won't let anyone mess that up," the source added.
Well, it looks like things really are getting worse for Keira and Rupert. It is a shame that Rupert does mess the things up.
More Keira Knightley News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues