UK Singles Chart November 27, 2006
Take That comeback to music scene is proven worth with the music act hits the No. 1 slot on the UK singles chart Nov 27th with their track, "Patience".
It is the group's ninth chart-topper of their career. Their first chat-topper was "Pray" back in 1993. Thanks to their sell-out tour that the boys could finally climb to the top spot after landing at number four a week ago based on download sales alone.
Chart-topper Akon takes the second slot with "Smack That" featuring Eminem. Former member of Spice Girls, Emma Bunton is the week's biggest climber, soaring 21 places to number three with her single "Downtown". Justin Timberlake's "My Love" featuring T.I. is at No. 4, just one place ahead of Westlife's "The Rose" at No. 5.
Meanwhile, Nelly Furtado is the highest new entry with "All Good Things (Come To An End)" at 13. "Boogie 2Nite" by Booty Luv charted at No. 19, and Faithless' "Bombs" featuring Harry Collier charted at No. 26 to become another hot new single.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts