UK Singles Chart November 27, 2006
Take That comeback to music scene is proven worth with the music act hits the No. 1 slot on the UK singles chart Nov 27th with their track, "Patience".
It is the group's ninth chart-topper of their career. Their first chat-topper was "Pray" back in 1993. Thanks to their sell-out tour that the boys could finally climb to the top spot after landing at number four a week ago based on download sales alone.
Chart-topper Akon takes the second slot with "Smack That" featuring Eminem. Former member of Spice Girls, Emma Bunton is the week's biggest climber, soaring 21 places to number three with her single "Downtown". Justin Timberlake's "My Love" featuring T.I. is at No. 4, just one place ahead of Westlife's "The Rose" at No. 5.
Meanwhile, Nelly Furtado is the highest new entry with "All Good Things (Come To An End)" at 13. "Boogie 2Nite" by Booty Luv charted at No. 19, and Faithless' "Bombs" featuring Harry Collier charted at No. 26 to become another hot new single.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival