UK Singles Chart November 27, 2006
Take That comeback to music scene is proven worth with the music act hits the No. 1 slot on the UK singles chart Nov 27th with their track, "Patience".
It is the group's ninth chart-topper of their career. Their first chat-topper was "Pray" back in 1993. Thanks to their sell-out tour that the boys could finally climb to the top spot after landing at number four a week ago based on download sales alone.
Chart-topper Akon takes the second slot with "Smack That" featuring Eminem. Former member of Spice Girls, Emma Bunton is the week's biggest climber, soaring 21 places to number three with her single "Downtown". Justin Timberlake's "My Love" featuring T.I. is at No. 4, just one place ahead of Westlife's "The Rose" at No. 5.
Meanwhile, Nelly Furtado is the highest new entry with "All Good Things (Come To An End)" at 13. "Boogie 2Nite" by Booty Luv charted at No. 19, and Faithless' "Bombs" featuring Harry Collier charted at No. 26 to become another hot new single.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7