Michael Jackson Eyeing Second "Thriller" Comeback
It was bad at first. Will the second one better? You decide. Michael Jackson, whose latest musical comeback at the World Music Awards in London this month was met with disappointing response, is eyeing a second comeback.
The once proclaimed King of Pop is planning a Christmas bash in Tokyo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." The so-called "Premium Christmas Party" is planned for December 19th later this year.
Some 1,600 fans will pay up to 400,000 yen (£1,787) each to enjoy dancers, bands and gospel singers at the gig, during which Jacko will simply sit down to dinner with guests while listening to his recorded music instead of singing on stage.
Holders of the most expensive tickets will get to sit with Jackson and have a group picture taken with him. Revelers with 200,000 yen (£895) "gold" tickets will receive an autographed portrait.
More Michael Jackson News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'