Michael Jackson Eyeing Second "Thriller" Comeback
It was bad at first. Will the second one better? You decide. Michael Jackson, whose latest musical comeback at the World Music Awards in London this month was met with disappointing response, is eyeing a second comeback.
The once proclaimed King of Pop is planning a Christmas bash in Tokyo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." The so-called "Premium Christmas Party" is planned for December 19th later this year.
Some 1,600 fans will pay up to 400,000 yen (£1,787) each to enjoy dancers, bands and gospel singers at the gig, during which Jacko will simply sit down to dinner with guests while listening to his recorded music instead of singing on stage.
Holders of the most expensive tickets will get to sit with Jackson and have a group picture taken with him. Revelers with 200,000 yen (£895) "gold" tickets will receive an autographed portrait.
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked