Michael Jackson Eyeing Second "Thriller" Comeback
It was bad at first. Will the second one better? You decide. Michael Jackson, whose latest musical comeback at the World Music Awards in London this month was met with disappointing response, is eyeing a second comeback.
The once proclaimed King of Pop is planning a Christmas bash in Tokyo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." The so-called "Premium Christmas Party" is planned for December 19th later this year.
Some 1,600 fans will pay up to 400,000 yen (£1,787) each to enjoy dancers, bands and gospel singers at the gig, during which Jacko will simply sit down to dinner with guests while listening to his recorded music instead of singing on stage.
Holders of the most expensive tickets will get to sit with Jackson and have a group picture taken with him. Revelers with 200,000 yen (£895) "gold" tickets will receive an autographed portrait.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up