Michael Jackson Eyeing Second "Thriller" Comeback
It was bad at first. Will the second one better? You decide. Michael Jackson, whose latest musical comeback at the World Music Awards in London this month was met with disappointing response, is eyeing a second comeback.
The once proclaimed King of Pop is planning a Christmas bash in Tokyo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." The so-called "Premium Christmas Party" is planned for December 19th later this year.
Some 1,600 fans will pay up to 400,000 yen (£1,787) each to enjoy dancers, bands and gospel singers at the gig, during which Jacko will simply sit down to dinner with guests while listening to his recorded music instead of singing on stage.
Holders of the most expensive tickets will get to sit with Jackson and have a group picture taken with him. Revelers with 200,000 yen (£895) "gold" tickets will receive an autographed portrait.
More Michael Jackson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce