Michael Jackson Eyeing Second "Thriller" Comeback
It was bad at first. Will the second one better? You decide. Michael Jackson, whose latest musical comeback at the World Music Awards in London this month was met with disappointing response, is eyeing a second comeback.
The once proclaimed King of Pop is planning a Christmas bash in Tokyo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." The so-called "Premium Christmas Party" is planned for December 19th later this year.
Some 1,600 fans will pay up to 400,000 yen (£1,787) each to enjoy dancers, bands and gospel singers at the gig, during which Jacko will simply sit down to dinner with guests while listening to his recorded music instead of singing on stage.
Holders of the most expensive tickets will get to sit with Jackson and have a group picture taken with him. Revelers with 200,000 yen (£895) "gold" tickets will receive an autographed portrait.
More Michael Jackson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special