One Hot Mama Britney Spears to Settle in Miami?
Shortly after putting the house she used to share with estranged hubby Kevin Federline on sale, Britney Spears is looking for a new one in Miami, Florida.
Sold the house in Malibu, California for 13.5 million U.S. dollars, rumor has it that the pop singer is looking to buy one in the Miami area with a price around 29 million dollars.
And to afford that amount, Spears reportedly has been considering a big Las Vegas gig while also has negotiated a 20-week, $15 million exclusive performance contract with the Palms Hotel and Casino.
Hopefully she will make it. Good luck for you.
More Britney Spears News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing