One Hot Mama Britney Spears to Settle in Miami?
Shortly after putting the house she used to share with estranged hubby Kevin Federline on sale, Britney Spears is looking for a new one in Miami, Florida.
Sold the house in Malibu, California for 13.5 million U.S. dollars, rumor has it that the pop singer is looking to buy one in the Miami area with a price around 29 million dollars.
And to afford that amount, Spears reportedly has been considering a big Las Vegas gig while also has negotiated a 20-week, $15 million exclusive performance contract with the Palms Hotel and Casino.
Hopefully she will make it. Good luck for you.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic