One Hot Mama Britney Spears to Settle in Miami?
Shortly after putting the house she used to share with estranged hubby Kevin Federline on sale, Britney Spears is looking for a new one in Miami, Florida.
Sold the house in Malibu, California for 13.5 million U.S. dollars, rumor has it that the pop singer is looking to buy one in the Miami area with a price around 29 million dollars.
And to afford that amount, Spears reportedly has been considering a big Las Vegas gig while also has negotiated a 20-week, $15 million exclusive performance contract with the Palms Hotel and Casino.
Hopefully she will make it. Good luck for you.
More Britney Spears News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl