One Hot Mama Britney Spears to Settle in Miami?
Shortly after putting the house she used to share with estranged hubby Kevin Federline on sale, Britney Spears is looking for a new one in Miami, Florida.
Sold the house in Malibu, California for 13.5 million U.S. dollars, rumor has it that the pop singer is looking to buy one in the Miami area with a price around 29 million dollars.
And to afford that amount, Spears reportedly has been considering a big Las Vegas gig while also has negotiated a 20-week, $15 million exclusive performance contract with the Palms Hotel and Casino.
Hopefully she will make it. Good luck for you.
More Britney Spears News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC