One Hot Mama Britney Spears to Settle in Miami?
Shortly after putting the house she used to share with estranged hubby Kevin Federline on sale, Britney Spears is looking for a new one in Miami, Florida.
Sold the house in Malibu, California for 13.5 million U.S. dollars, rumor has it that the pop singer is looking to buy one in the Miami area with a price around 29 million dollars.
And to afford that amount, Spears reportedly has been considering a big Las Vegas gig while also has negotiated a 20-week, $15 million exclusive performance contract with the Palms Hotel and Casino.
Hopefully she will make it. Good luck for you.
More Britney Spears News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger