The Rolling Stones Holds Back the Title of Top-Grossing Tour Ever
Losing the title of Top-Grossing Tour ever to Irish rock band U2 last year, The Rolling Stones wins back the predicate this year as their "A Bigger Bang" tour has grossed a staggering $437 million and drawn 3.5 million people to 110 shows.
Greater than that, there were an estimated crowd of 2 million saw the band performed at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro back in February.
U2's "Vertigo" tour grossed more than $333 million after its yearlong run from March 28, 2005 to March 2, 2006. This amount surely bested the Stones' 1994-1995 "Voodoo Lounge" tour, which made $320 million.
The Stones has been on the road since the fall of 2005 and in 110 shows for the sake of their "A Bigger Bang" tour, and with the intention to extend the tour into 2007, the band is expected to collect more than $500 million.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie