The Rolling Stones Holds Back the Title of Top-Grossing Tour Ever
Losing the title of Top-Grossing Tour ever to Irish rock band U2 last year, The Rolling Stones wins back the predicate this year as their "A Bigger Bang" tour has grossed a staggering $437 million and drawn 3.5 million people to 110 shows.
Greater than that, there were an estimated crowd of 2 million saw the band performed at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro back in February.
U2's "Vertigo" tour grossed more than $333 million after its yearlong run from March 28, 2005 to March 2, 2006. This amount surely bested the Stones' 1994-1995 "Voodoo Lounge" tour, which made $320 million.
The Stones has been on the road since the fall of 2005 and in 110 shows for the sake of their "A Bigger Bang" tour, and with the intention to extend the tour into 2007, the band is expected to collect more than $500 million.
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret