The Rolling Stones Holds Back the Title of Top-Grossing Tour Ever
Losing the title of Top-Grossing Tour ever to Irish rock band U2 last year, The Rolling Stones wins back the predicate this year as their "A Bigger Bang" tour has grossed a staggering $437 million and drawn 3.5 million people to 110 shows.
Greater than that, there were an estimated crowd of 2 million saw the band performed at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro back in February.
U2's "Vertigo" tour grossed more than $333 million after its yearlong run from March 28, 2005 to March 2, 2006. This amount surely bested the Stones' 1994-1995 "Voodoo Lounge" tour, which made $320 million.
The Stones has been on the road since the fall of 2005 and in 110 shows for the sake of their "A Bigger Bang" tour, and with the intention to extend the tour into 2007, the band is expected to collect more than $500 million.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer