Sam Raimi to Helm "The Hobbit"?
It's just a couple of days since Peter Jackson shockingly announced that he will not direct "The Hobbit", yet a name has already popped up around the web as the potential figure to fill in the vacancy.
Sure creating a buzz among the netters, TheOneRing.net has claimed that famed director Sam Raimi has been approached for a possibility to lead the project. However, the site noted that there is still no word yet on whether the "Spider-Man" helmer accepts the invitation or not.
Apart from this publication, apparently there is still a slight hope for the LOTR fans to see Jackson secure the director's seat as Saul Zaentz, the owner of Tolkien Enterprises and ultimate holder of the film rights to LOTR trilogy and "The Hobbit", appears to be quite optimistic to have him back in the team.
"Next year the Hobbit-rights will fall back to my company," so he stated as posted by the site. "I suppose that Peter will wait because he knows that he will make the best deal with us."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri