Sam Raimi to Helm "The Hobbit"?
It's just a couple of days since Peter Jackson shockingly announced that he will not direct "The Hobbit", yet a name has already popped up around the web as the potential figure to fill in the vacancy.
Sure creating a buzz among the netters, TheOneRing.net has claimed that famed director Sam Raimi has been approached for a possibility to lead the project. However, the site noted that there is still no word yet on whether the "Spider-Man" helmer accepts the invitation or not.
Apart from this publication, apparently there is still a slight hope for the LOTR fans to see Jackson secure the director's seat as Saul Zaentz, the owner of Tolkien Enterprises and ultimate holder of the film rights to LOTR trilogy and "The Hobbit", appears to be quite optimistic to have him back in the team.
"Next year the Hobbit-rights will fall back to my company," so he stated as posted by the site. "I suppose that Peter will wait because he knows that he will make the best deal with us."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'