Sam Raimi to Helm "The Hobbit"?
It's just a couple of days since Peter Jackson shockingly announced that he will not direct "The Hobbit", yet a name has already popped up around the web as the potential figure to fill in the vacancy.
Sure creating a buzz among the netters, TheOneRing.net has claimed that famed director Sam Raimi has been approached for a possibility to lead the project. However, the site noted that there is still no word yet on whether the "Spider-Man" helmer accepts the invitation or not.
Apart from this publication, apparently there is still a slight hope for the LOTR fans to see Jackson secure the director's seat as Saul Zaentz, the owner of Tolkien Enterprises and ultimate holder of the film rights to LOTR trilogy and "The Hobbit", appears to be quite optimistic to have him back in the team.
"Next year the Hobbit-rights will fall back to my company," so he stated as posted by the site. "I suppose that Peter will wait because he knows that he will make the best deal with us."
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34