Filming Locations of "Prince Caspian" Unveiled
Ending the filming-locations mystery of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", NarniaWeb confirms that the project's filmmakers has at last taken decision to pick both Auckland and Prague as their next destinations in filming the picture, which will be the sequel to last year's hit movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."
Shooting in the largest urban area of New Zealand is scheduled to run during February and March 2007 before shifting to the other city, the capital of the Czech Republic, where the crew will spend four months of production. The movie itself is expected to be shot under the codename of "Toastie."
Targeted for a May 16, 2008 release, "Prince Caspian" still sees Andrew Adamson assume both writing and helming duties with Mark Johnson seating as producer. William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, and Skandar Keynes are all also returning to reprise their roles.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival