Filming Locations of "Prince Caspian" Unveiled
Ending the filming-locations mystery of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", NarniaWeb confirms that the project's filmmakers has at last taken decision to pick both Auckland and Prague as their next destinations in filming the picture, which will be the sequel to last year's hit movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."
Shooting in the largest urban area of New Zealand is scheduled to run during February and March 2007 before shifting to the other city, the capital of the Czech Republic, where the crew will spend four months of production. The movie itself is expected to be shot under the codename of "Toastie."
Targeted for a May 16, 2008 release, "Prince Caspian" still sees Andrew Adamson assume both writing and helming duties with Mark Johnson seating as producer. William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, and Skandar Keynes are all also returning to reprise their roles.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie