Filming Locations of "Prince Caspian" Unveiled
Ending the filming-locations mystery of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", NarniaWeb confirms that the project's filmmakers has at last taken decision to pick both Auckland and Prague as their next destinations in filming the picture, which will be the sequel to last year's hit movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."
Shooting in the largest urban area of New Zealand is scheduled to run during February and March 2007 before shifting to the other city, the capital of the Czech Republic, where the crew will spend four months of production. The movie itself is expected to be shot under the codename of "Toastie."
Targeted for a May 16, 2008 release, "Prince Caspian" still sees Andrew Adamson assume both writing and helming duties with Mark Johnson seating as producer. William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, and Skandar Keynes are all also returning to reprise their roles.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen