Filming Locations of "Prince Caspian" Unveiled
Ending the filming-locations mystery of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", NarniaWeb confirms that the project's filmmakers has at last taken decision to pick both Auckland and Prague as their next destinations in filming the picture, which will be the sequel to last year's hit movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."
Shooting in the largest urban area of New Zealand is scheduled to run during February and March 2007 before shifting to the other city, the capital of the Czech Republic, where the crew will spend four months of production. The movie itself is expected to be shot under the codename of "Toastie."
Targeted for a May 16, 2008 release, "Prince Caspian" still sees Andrew Adamson assume both writing and helming duties with Mark Johnson seating as producer. William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, and Skandar Keynes are all also returning to reprise their roles.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2