Filming Locations of "Prince Caspian" Unveiled
Ending the filming-locations mystery of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", NarniaWeb confirms that the project's filmmakers has at last taken decision to pick both Auckland and Prague as their next destinations in filming the picture, which will be the sequel to last year's hit movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."
Shooting in the largest urban area of New Zealand is scheduled to run during February and March 2007 before shifting to the other city, the capital of the Czech Republic, where the crew will spend four months of production. The movie itself is expected to be shot under the codename of "Toastie."
Targeted for a May 16, 2008 release, "Prince Caspian" still sees Andrew Adamson assume both writing and helming duties with Mark Johnson seating as producer. William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, and Skandar Keynes are all also returning to reprise their roles.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown