Robert Mark Kamen Gives "Judgment of Paris"
Spending some years dealing with action genre, screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen is now ready to make a return to drama. Variety has reported that the man is set to pen the script of a big screen project adapted from George M. Tambor's book titled "Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the Historic 1976 Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine."
Intended to be an effective tool in presenting how serious the wine business can be, the picture is likely to depict some important events found in the book which culminates in a blind taste test conducted by some of the top French judges to select the winner between the best French wines and the best selections from California.
Kamen, who received his Ph.D in American studies from the University of Pennsylvania, has been known to be a longtime writing collaborator of renowned French filmmaker Luc Besson. Their works include those for "The Fifth Element", "Kiss of the Dragon", "The Transporter", and most recent one, "Bandidas."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab