Robert Mark Kamen Gives "Judgment of Paris"
Spending some years dealing with action genre, screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen is now ready to make a return to drama. Variety has reported that the man is set to pen the script of a big screen project adapted from George M. Tambor's book titled "Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the Historic 1976 Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine."
Intended to be an effective tool in presenting how serious the wine business can be, the picture is likely to depict some important events found in the book which culminates in a blind taste test conducted by some of the top French judges to select the winner between the best French wines and the best selections from California.
Kamen, who received his Ph.D in American studies from the University of Pennsylvania, has been known to be a longtime writing collaborator of renowned French filmmaker Luc Besson. Their works include those for "The Fifth Element", "Kiss of the Dragon", "The Transporter", and most recent one, "Bandidas."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby