Robert Mark Kamen Gives "Judgment of Paris"
Spending some years dealing with action genre, screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen is now ready to make a return to drama. Variety has reported that the man is set to pen the script of a big screen project adapted from George M. Tambor's book titled "Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the Historic 1976 Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine."
Intended to be an effective tool in presenting how serious the wine business can be, the picture is likely to depict some important events found in the book which culminates in a blind taste test conducted by some of the top French judges to select the winner between the best French wines and the best selections from California.
Kamen, who received his Ph.D in American studies from the University of Pennsylvania, has been known to be a longtime writing collaborator of renowned French filmmaker Luc Besson. Their works include those for "The Fifth Element", "Kiss of the Dragon", "The Transporter", and most recent one, "Bandidas."
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert