Robert Mark Kamen Gives "Judgment of Paris"
Spending some years dealing with action genre, screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen is now ready to make a return to drama. Variety has reported that the man is set to pen the script of a big screen project adapted from George M. Tambor's book titled "Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the Historic 1976 Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine."
Intended to be an effective tool in presenting how serious the wine business can be, the picture is likely to depict some important events found in the book which culminates in a blind taste test conducted by some of the top French judges to select the winner between the best French wines and the best selections from California.
Kamen, who received his Ph.D in American studies from the University of Pennsylvania, has been known to be a longtime writing collaborator of renowned French filmmaker Luc Besson. Their works include those for "The Fifth Element", "Kiss of the Dragon", "The Transporter", and most recent one, "Bandidas."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7