Robert Mark Kamen Gives "Judgment of Paris"
Spending some years dealing with action genre, screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen is now ready to make a return to drama. Variety has reported that the man is set to pen the script of a big screen project adapted from George M. Tambor's book titled "Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the Historic 1976 Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine."
Intended to be an effective tool in presenting how serious the wine business can be, the picture is likely to depict some important events found in the book which culminates in a blind taste test conducted by some of the top French judges to select the winner between the best French wines and the best selections from California.
Kamen, who received his Ph.D in American studies from the University of Pennsylvania, has been known to be a longtime writing collaborator of renowned French filmmaker Luc Besson. Their works include those for "The Fifth Element", "Kiss of the Dragon", "The Transporter", and most recent one, "Bandidas."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift