Heidi Klum and Husband Seal Welcome Second Baby Boy
Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, pop singer Seal, welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Wednesday Nov 22nd at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles, California. The couple has had 1-year-old son Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel.
The little creature, named Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, weigh in 8 lb. 11 oz. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to Klum's Website.
"To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing", read a post signed by Seal. The baby is the third child for Klum who has had 2-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart