Heidi Klum and Husband Seal Welcome Second Baby Boy
Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, pop singer Seal, welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Wednesday Nov 22nd at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles, California. The couple has had 1-year-old son Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel.
The little creature, named Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, weigh in 8 lb. 11 oz. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to Klum's Website.
"To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing", read a post signed by Seal. The baby is the third child for Klum who has had 2-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!