Heidi Klum and Husband Seal Welcome Second Baby Boy
Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, pop singer Seal, welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Wednesday Nov 22nd at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles, California. The couple has had 1-year-old son Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel.
The little creature, named Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, weigh in 8 lb. 11 oz. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to Klum's Website.
"To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing", read a post signed by Seal. The baby is the third child for Klum who has had 2-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.
More Heidi Klum News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3