Heidi Klum and Husband Seal Welcome Second Baby Boy
Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, pop singer Seal, welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Wednesday Nov 22nd at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles, California. The couple has had 1-year-old son Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel.
The little creature, named Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, weigh in 8 lb. 11 oz. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to Klum's Website.
"To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing", read a post signed by Seal. The baby is the third child for Klum who has had 2-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.
More Heidi Klum News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope