Heidi Klum and Husband Seal Welcome Second Baby Boy
Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, pop singer Seal, welcomed the arrival of their second child, a baby boy, Wednesday Nov 22nd at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles, California. The couple has had 1-year-old son Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel.
The little creature, named Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, weigh in 8 lb. 11 oz. "He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother," according to Klum's Website.
"To our children, a brother/ To our parents, a grandson/ To my wife and I, a son/ To our family, a blessing", read a post signed by Seal. The baby is the third child for Klum who has had 2-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?