Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious After Overdosing
Sad to say, but fulfilling today's unsurprising news quota is Lindsay Lohan, who, according to the National Enquirer, was found unconscious in a hotel room after overdosing on a deadly cocktail of cocaine and painkillers.
In its new issue, the publication claims the young starlet was rescued by a doctor after a friend of her found her unconscious in a "drug-filled" room at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on November 12th.
Further the National Enquirer wrote the physician who revived Lohan found "a stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs" in the room. A source, in addition, told the publication the doctor allegedly flushed the cocaine down the toilet and collected seven different prescription drugs.
This isn't the first time that Lindsay got struck in such scandal. Recent reports say Lindsay has sunk into a depression and there are fears the actress may even have been self-mutilating after she was seen with deep gashes all over her wrists.
Despite all, her representative Leslie Sloane Zelnick has issued a denial, claiming the marks were caused by an altercation with some foliage, saying "Lindsay took a tumble into a bush before she left for England".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable