Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious After Overdosing
Sad to say, but fulfilling today's unsurprising news quota is Lindsay Lohan, who, according to the National Enquirer, was found unconscious in a hotel room after overdosing on a deadly cocktail of cocaine and painkillers.
In its new issue, the publication claims the young starlet was rescued by a doctor after a friend of her found her unconscious in a "drug-filled" room at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on November 12th.
Further the National Enquirer wrote the physician who revived Lohan found "a stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs" in the room. A source, in addition, told the publication the doctor allegedly flushed the cocaine down the toilet and collected seven different prescription drugs.
This isn't the first time that Lindsay got struck in such scandal. Recent reports say Lindsay has sunk into a depression and there are fears the actress may even have been self-mutilating after she was seen with deep gashes all over her wrists.
Despite all, her representative Leslie Sloane Zelnick has issued a denial, claiming the marks were caused by an altercation with some foliage, saying "Lindsay took a tumble into a bush before she left for England".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences