Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious After Overdosing
Sad to say, but fulfilling today's unsurprising news quota is Lindsay Lohan, who, according to the National Enquirer, was found unconscious in a hotel room after overdosing on a deadly cocktail of cocaine and painkillers.
In its new issue, the publication claims the young starlet was rescued by a doctor after a friend of her found her unconscious in a "drug-filled" room at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on November 12th.
Further the National Enquirer wrote the physician who revived Lohan found "a stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs" in the room. A source, in addition, told the publication the doctor allegedly flushed the cocaine down the toilet and collected seven different prescription drugs.
This isn't the first time that Lindsay got struck in such scandal. Recent reports say Lindsay has sunk into a depression and there are fears the actress may even have been self-mutilating after she was seen with deep gashes all over her wrists.
Despite all, her representative Leslie Sloane Zelnick has issued a denial, claiming the marks were caused by an altercation with some foliage, saying "Lindsay took a tumble into a bush before she left for England".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart